Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Reminder: Does NOT Matter How Long Your Posts/Threads Are! :)

Hey everybody! How are you doing on this gorgeous day? I hope all is well!

Sometimes I see a post or thread that says, "Sorry I didn't write anymore; I don't know what to say!", but the post of thread is long anyway! That might be confusing, so just tell me and I'll re-explain!
The point is, it doesn't matter how long your posts/threads are. May it be 3 sentences or 5 paragraphs, they both matter. It's not like if you have made a really short post, someone is going to say, "I'm not going to read that because it's so short and probably just nonsense!" The same with long ones! Both can be descriptive and get to the point. So it doesn't matter. Here's an example of what I'm trying to say. Please read the spoilers!

This situation is somebody asking a question about their pets on WW, and how to make it happy and healthy. (Random scenerio!)

Person1:
Spoiler: show
Very good question! Basically, play with your pet regularly. Don't forget to go online; don't neglect your pets! Buy healthy foods at the WShop, and make sure your pet gets lot's of rest at the end of the day! Have fun!

Person2:
To keep your pet healthy and happy, make sure he or she gets exercise. To do that, maybe go in the backyard and go for a swim! Go to the clubhouse and socialize with the other members, and make more friends.
A healthy diet is important so there's a low risk that your pet can get sick. Buy items such as carrots, bananas, apples, other fruits and veggies, and occasionally a few sweets! ( ) If your pet is ever sick, go to Dr. Quack immediately to get some medicine!
It's important that your pet also gets proper sleep. So when you're done playing, be sure to get her or him in their nice comfy bed! (don't forget to turn off the lights! )
Also, try to come on regularly so your webkinz don't get lonely or sick while you're gone! But of course, a little break won't hurt! Good luck!

As you can see both spoilers have wonderful answers inside. Person2 might have more detail, but Person1 has a great answer as well. They both get to the point though! So, 4 sentences or 4 paragraphs, 4 paragraphs or 4 pages, doesn't matter!

The only thing to remember is to make your post descriptive, and not nonsense, because people will start to disregard your posts!

♥Lissy

Last edited by Lyssa45; 04-28-2009 at 05:01 PM..
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Reminder: Does NOT Matter How Long Your Posts/Threads Are! :)

Nice reminder!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Call me Bacon!

WeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the roughWeBkiNz_rox_929 is a jewel in the rough

Great reminder! I always wanted my posts or threads to be longer, but I guess not!
WeBkiNz_rox_929 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

great reminder!!
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #5
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Hey, good job! Very nice thread!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Thanks, but i think there was another thread the exact opposite of this one! But i think i agree with this one more (but no offense to the person who started the other thread )
Old 04-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #7
I eatz

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Your exactly right. Sometimes I think, "That person may not find my post as useful" but they sometimes do!
Iciee is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hey everybody! How are you doing on this gorgeous day? I hope all is well!

Sometimes I see a post or thread that says, "Sorry I didn't write anymore; I don't know what to say!", but the post of thread is long anyway! That might be confusing, so just tell me and I'll re-explain!
The point is, it doesn't matter how long your posts/threads are. May it be 3 sentences or 5 paragraphs, they both matter. It's not like if you have made a really short post, someone is going to say, "I'm not going to read that because it's so short and probably just nonsense!" The same with long ones! Both can be descriptive and get to the point. So it doesn't matter. Here's an example of what I'm trying to say. Please read the spoilers!

This situation is somebody asking a question about their pets on WW, and how to make it happy and healthy. (Random scenerio!)

Person1:
Very good question! Basically, play with your pet regularly. Don't forget to go online; don't neglect your pets! Buy healthy foods at the WShop, and make sure your pet gets lot's of rest at the end of the day! Have fun!

Person2:
To keep your pet healthy and happy, make sure he or she gets exercise. To do that, maybe go in the backyard and go for a swim! Go to the clubhouse and socialize with the other members, and make more friends.
A healthy diet is important so there's a low risk that your pet can get sick. Buy items such as carrots, bananas, apples, other fruits and veggies, and occasionally a few sweets! ( ) If your pet is ever sick, go to Dr. Quack immediately to get some medicine!
It's important that your pet also gets proper sleep. So when you're done playing, be sure to get her or him in their nice comfy bed! (don't forget to turn off the lights! )
Also, try to come on regularly so your webkinz don't get lonely or sick while you're gone! But of course, a little break won't hurt! Good luck!

As you can see both spoilers have wonderful answers inside. Person2 might have more detail, but Person1 has a great answer as well. They both get to the point though! So, 4 sentences or 4 paragraphs, 4 paragraphs or 4 pages, doesn't matter!

♥Lissy
Rep! Great reminder! A post thats only 3 lines long,can be a REALLY awesome post! I find short posts perfectly fine unless its spam. I know that if you want too be a Gift Trainee,you might have too add detail and the post will be longer too give you a better chance too be accepted into the Gift Exchange. I try too read every post on my threads,even if their only 1 line long. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks everyone! See, no matter how long your posts were, I read all of them!
Oops! If there is a thread similar to this, I'm really sorry!!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Great point
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Closed