Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Reminder to Contest Judges- listen to your contestants!

Great reminders.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #12
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Same here. You can't just tell a person to go someone else's critque because they did almsot the same thing. That's just lazy
Yeah. i
m considering withdrawing form that one, like you did.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Thanks Amy for typing out these contest guidelines.
I have seem some VERY rude contest judges.
And contests are suppose to be fun, not contests that lead to hurt feelings.
When I judge (on WI and in life) I'll tell the person what I like and don't like.
Because no matter how good or bad someone did something there's always room for improvement or something they did FANTASTICALLY on.

Spelling is a HUGE one! Because wording also makes you come off rude if not worded correctly. Contest judges should also judge on how well you followed the theme. And if you were off tell you that your entry had nothing to do with the contest (which you would then explain that it did) or tell you nicely and politely to explain the meaning because they didn't understand it.

Now it comes down to this question I have for you...
Should a rude contest judge be reported? And I'm not talking about "I didn't like your entry." I'm talking about "I didn't like your entry at all! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING THIS CONTEST!" Because rudeness just isn't tolerated at WI.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #14
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Thanks Amy for typing out these contest guidelines.
I have seem some VERY rude contest judges.
And contests are suppose to be fun, not contests that lead to hurt feelings.
When I judge (on WI and in life) I'll tell the person what I like and don't like.
Because no matter how good or bad someone did something there's always room for improvement or something they did FANTASTICALLY on.

Spelling is a HUGE one! Because wording also makes you come off rude if not worded correctly. Contest judges should also judge on how well you followed the theme. And if you were off tell you that your entry had nothing to do with the contest (which you would then explain that it did) or tell you nicely and politely to explain the meaning because they didn't understand it.

Now it comes down to this question I have for you...
Should a rude contest judge be reported? And I'm not talking about "I didn't like your entry." I'm talking about "I didn't like your entry at all! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING THIS CONTEST!" Because rudeness just isn't tolerated at WI.
Yes. Rudeness isn't tolerated on WI.
They can be reported and the post removed for sure =)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thanks for the great reminder. I always try to be a good judge for my contest, WW Design Star.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #16
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

You're an awesome judge! XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #17

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks! Very helpful!!!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #18
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

Wow, thanks so much! I wish all contest hosts would read this!

Here's one that I myself did a couple years ago: go through with the contest! People sign up for 'webkinz idol' or 'Webkinz next top model' or whatever to compete! I have signed up for multiple threads that the owner decided not to go through with it or just dissapeared (). I understand sometimes they don't get the '30' contestants they asked for, but they can still hold the contest with the '25' contestants they got!
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

I know what your talking about, I saw that and I was like woah! Who says that?
She litterly said you have no chance of winning!
Seriously, my jaw dropped, that was plain rude!

- But one important thing to remebr everyone- NEVER be rude back.

Last edited by lilpanda123; 08-11-2011 at 12:36 PM..
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #20
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

This is an awesome thread. I am always careful and make sure I always say something nice about it. And I put in a nicer tone.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here