Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default reminder for all photographer

As you may know some people may "steal" your pictures and claim them on their own
Well yeah we know that.
So all photographgers put your name on the bottem on your work or somewhere it's noticeable
I know a lot of people do this but for the photographers who don't please do it

I havent done it but I relsised I really should
This happend to my keybording teacher

Last edited by monkeysgirl; 08-31-2010 at 12:23 PM..
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: reminder for all photographer

Good reminder
I like to take pictured on occasion but I never post them for some reason.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #3

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

I never do that, but I know I should. Thanks for the reminder!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I don't do that. If they feel fine stealing my pictures, let them steal them. I know, and they know, and all my friend's know I took them. If they steal them, their so mean. I don't have time to write my name or anything at the bottom, and why can't they crop it out? I mean, seriously, it wouldn't do me any good. :\ I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know, it really doesn't help.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
webkinz_forever

I never do that because I think it's just silly.

A lovely photo is a lovely photo no longer when you stamp, in horrendous Comic Sans MS lettering, your username across it.

Plus, I'm too lazy.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

It's a good reminder, but sometimes a photo doesn't look that good with bright obnoixous text in the corner. It's good if you do a light faded watermark. Also if someone really wanted to steal your picture and if you put your text by a corner they could just crop that off so you have to be careful. But I don't think we have to worry that much about people stealing from WI members, we don't have any awesome pros here.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє

MuffinNinja is just really niceMuffinNinja is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I don't do that. If they feel fine stealing my pictures, let them steal them. I know, and they know, and all my friend's know I took them. If they steal them, their so mean. I don't have time to write my name or anything at the bottom, and why can't they crop it out? I mean, seriously, it wouldn't do me any good. :\ I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, just letting you know, it really doesn't help.
i agree, that's why i don't put my name on anything i make
MuffinNinja is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Good idea!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 08:59 AM   #9

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

I don't do much photography; however, I am a digital artist, and I always sign my art (or photos, when I DO take them) with my initials, handwritten and slightly transparent.

I've had people steal my artwork before, claiming at as their own and once making money off of it, and that IS illegal, and I hate when they do it, so I just put my signature on it. No big deal. It doesn't have to be obvious or ugly.

I open the image in Paint.Net, take the color of the background, darken it a little, make a new layer, then sign my initials in the obttom right corner. Then I set the layer setting to 'overlay', and it blends in slightly, but not all that way. It works, once someone stole a picture with that on it and they got caught by all my friends. It's worth the 30 seconds it takes!!
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
I never do that because I think it's just silly.

A lovely photo is a lovely photo no longer when you stamp, in horrendous Comic Sans MS lettering, your username across it.

Plus, I'm too lazy.
I have to agree with this. A beautiful photo won't be so lovely anymore if you stamp it. I am a photographer and personally, I wouldn't do anything if someone stole my photograph. I mean, I would be pretty mad, but, I can't do nothing about it.
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, je rocks!, marielofredwall was here!, melissa♥