Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Reminder About Opinions.

Okay i just wanted to remind WI about opinions
Yes! Everyone has their opinion and sometimes people think they are being mean when someone just states their opinion. Not all the time are people mean when they state their opinion. So when someone states their opinion look and see if they were just stating what they think, or being mean.

And when people express their opinion please do it in a nice matter. when someone is rude about it, it can hurt someones feeling. I dont think anyone wants to hurt someone on person, but it does happen

Example

Good Way of Stating Opinion- I dont really like the Jonas Brothers, they arent my style of music.
Bad Way of Stating Opinion- EWWW YOU LISTEN TO THE JONAS BROTHERS?! they stink, i hate everything about them, how can people think they are cute?! they are hideous

So next time you want to state your opinion, please try to be nice about it!

thanks,
Emily
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Reminder About Opinions.

Good point em. I see this happen all the time.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Good point em. I see this happen all the time.
thank you (:
Old 06-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
Gift Guru

anyone else? (:
Old 06-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I agree. You make a very good point in this post.
I see it happen a lot as well. Thanks for the post. Reps given!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
I agree. You make a very good point in this post.
I see it happen a lot as well. Thanks for the post. Reps given!

- Midnights Bliss
thank you, midnight bliss
Old 06-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
I never finish anyth

ThanuX is a jewel in the roughThanuX is a jewel in the rough

Great point! I'm going to add some rep for this great post!
ThanuX is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

thank you, thanux
Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #9
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

That is actually a really good reminder, Emily.
I think another way to understand their opinion, is try to see it through the other persons eyes. I can sometimes do that, and it actually helps you understand why they said it... And now you won't be as upset. Every time I state my opinion, I do it in a very nice way, and hope that people understand my opinion.
~lil_horse_lover
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I agree, if you don't agree, at least you can be nice about it. Some people are easily hurt, especially if it is about something that they have drawn or something personel to them.
btvs49 is offline Female
Closed