Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

Default Reminder

I know many people do this unaware that it is against the rules, so I'd like to just make this thread as a friendly reminder

When replying to a thread, you can NOT just quote someones answer and press submit. You must add something in before or after the quote or it is not considered a reply and will just be deleted.

I am not trying to point a finger at anyone or make anyone feel guilty, but as I said , it will just be deleted to I wanted to just notify and remind those who didn't know about this or may have simply forgotten.
suneshin3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
dancing is for
Webkinz :)

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Reminder

Thanks for the reminder. Luckily i never do that, so I don't have this problem.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the lovely reminder-- I see this often.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #4
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Thanks for reminding us.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I didn't know we could do that. I do that sometimes, like on polls. Thx for the reminder!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Thanks for the reminder. That happens to me a lot when I make polls.
They either do:

Originally Posted by webkinz<3example
I like this smiley!
And then just quote and post that, or:

Originally Posted by webbies4allseasonsexample
This sprite's my favorite!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

thanks for the reminder
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the reminder. i've seen people do that sometimes. i wonder why they quote someone, but not say anything? maybe it was a mistake?
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #9
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I don't do it, but can someone please give me a link to where it says so in the rules?

Thanks.
I don't think it's in the rules, but just quoting other people aren't exactly posts.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I don't do it, but can someone please give me a link to where it says so in the rules?

Thanks.
I am not sure if it's actually stated in the rules, but if you do quote a post with no reply, you will likely get a pm from 'admin' saying that the post was deleted because it is against the rules to just quote a post, as a quote is not a response.

(Learned from experience.. )
suneshin3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, hippobirdietwoewe, sherlock atack, shootforthemoon♄