Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Call me Nadine [:
Webkinz :)

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

Default Reminder

Hi, thanks for reading this reminder. Here's somthing I noticed lately: I was in the head to the polls section, and on several different polls, there was one member (not mentioning names. i do not want to trash talk any WI member, i just want to get a point across.) who posted alot, but always gave a pessemistic/rude response. For example, if the poll was "which outfit do you like the best?" their answer was, "i dont like any of them at all." if the poll was, "have you heard these songs?" the answer was, "i've heard most of them and i dont like any of them." I'm not saying people aren't intitled to their opinion, it just could be worded a little more positively. If someone had a good idea that was extremely hard to disagree with, the person would find somthing else wrong with it and comment on that, such as "good point i guess, but you spelled this word wrong." they are constantly disagreeing, being pessemistic, and being rude.

I for one, do not enjoy seeing behavior such as this on WI. Yes, everyone is intitled to an opinion, but when a person is being negetive about everything posted on WI, it's just spirit-breaking and annoying. On WI, I enjoy seeing members who give nice comments (and if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!) and are a positive infulence on the WI community. It irritates me when members are rude and negetive.I just wanted to say, please try to leave nice comment and be kind. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all, and try to be as positive as you can.

Thanks,
Nadine
boballoo123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Reminder

igood point thanks for the reminder ... .. . .. . . . . ...rep.....
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Call me Nadine [:

boballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to allboballoo123 is a name known to all

thank you!
Old 07-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

That's a good point Nadine! (:
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh my gosh, I feel the exact same way!! Why do people always have to be negative?! It's so annoying! Great thread!
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
Call me Nadine [:

Thanks! *tenletterrule*

View Post Originally Posted by SingerStar456
Oh my gosh, I feel the exact same way!! Why do people always have to be negative?! It's so annoying! Great thread!
I know right? And thank you!
Old 07-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Great Reminder! ((Might I suggest making the title a bit more detailed though so that more people will click and reply?))

There are 2 ways you should go about if you disagree with someone....

1) Don't say anything, think up of anything you would like to say in your mind, just DO NOT type it out as a reply.

2) Present your opinion, but hey listen up cause here is the catch..... **in a civilized way** I mean yes, we are entitled to our own opinion, but don't be so rude and mean with your own.

Great Reminder!!!

♥Karsen! (:
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Closed