Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: Remider-Don't say "Waiting for poll"

I wait until the poll is up, and then I vote.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I agree. It's so annoying.
Once I even saw someone say "Waiting for poll...but I'm not gonna come back"
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:02 AM   #13
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see nothing wrong with it.

When I make a poll, it is a two part process. The first part after you hit submit it puts your question on the forum (without the poll answers to pick from)
THen you have to quickly put the boxes in during a second part. and hit submit AGAIN!
That is when people are "waiting for poll".

Actually, after working so hard on a poll, and hitting submit and finding a few people are waiting and interested in what I have to say makes me feel good!

Like opening a new store and having people waiting for you on the outside!

I see nothing wrong with it. It hurts no one. Not like telling someone what to do.

So please.....wait for my polls everyone. It makes me happy to know you are there

I AGREE with her
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:04 AM   #14
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I agree, if you make a lot of polls,it can get annoying.

It's spam.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #15
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
We just had this thread up a little while ago! lol

I see nothing wrong with it.

When I make a poll, it is a two part process. The first part after you hit submit it puts your question on the forum (without the poll answers to pick from)
THen you have to quickly put the boxes in during a second part. and hit submit AGAIN!
That is when people are "waiting for poll".

Actually, after working so hard on a poll, and hitting submit and finding a few people are waiting and interested in what I have to say makes me feel good!

Like opening a new store and having people waiting for you on the outside!

I see nothing wrong with it. It hurts no one. Not like telling someone what to do.

So please.....wait for my polls everyone. It makes me happy to know you are there.

Oh, I wish I could have seen that poll...LOL
I see your point, too.

Just remember, though, that those posts are spam posts and against the rules.

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12

I AGREE with her
See above...LOL
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #16
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

I agree 100%.

If you are waiting for the poll, just wait for it.
You don't need to inform the thread creator your waiting for it.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #17
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12

I AGREE with her

Thank you.

I mean...who does it hurt?

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
Oh, I wish I could have seen that poll...LOL
I see your point, too.

Just remember, though, that those posts are spam posts and against the rules.

See above...LOL

Thanks Polarity....

Sometimes it is nice to know people recognize the work you put into making polls!

Last edited by rockermom; 09-19-2009 at 04:34 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I will ask Anthonysmommy to decide whether "waiting for poll" is spam or not. In the meantime, I'm closing this as there's no reason to fight over this.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #19
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Creating a poll generally takes 5 to 10 minutes. Please be patient and respect each other. It is not necessary to post that you are waiting since I'm sure the creator is well aware of that. Rudeness is never tolerated anywhere on the forum. Thank you.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!