Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #31
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Remember-Only 1 WI account!

View Post Originally Posted by MommyKinz13
Well, I don't know if this counts but what if you have a child that is also on WI, could you get banned if you had another account but not for just you? Thank you!
-MommyKinz13
No, my daughter and I each have an account here. We had to have 2 emails (I think) and I remember being contacted and asked if that was my daughter.

You'd only be/get in trouble if suspicious activities started popping up - like the repping or whatnot. But still, they'd contact you first.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #32
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

As other people said, people probably want to give themselves reps or comething. It is so stupid. Why would you want to confuse other people and even yourself with having more than one account. Rep point!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #33
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the reminder! Really good reminder
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #34
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Myrmaid73
This is a good point, but are you sure whoever posted that they had 3 WI accounts mis-posted and actually meant to say they had 3 WW accounts? That would make sense that they had 3 WW accounts, so maybe it was a typo?
There post was like "I'm actually an old member of WI,this is my third WI account.

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Then flag it. We all know the rules, so if you see someone disobeying one, especially that one, flag it. That's the best thing to do.
I forgot to flag it,but I think someone else said they did. . .

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
As other people said, people probably want to give themselves reps or comething. It is so stupid. Why would you want to confuse other people and even yourself with having more than one account. Rep point!
Your right. i bet someone is going to make an account/has made an account called "$WIandRepsaccount" to give their main account reps and $WI.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #35
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

I agree! Even though you didnt do it for reps.. REP!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #36
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jojo1597
I agree! Even though you didnt do it for reps.. REP!
Thanks for commenting!
Old 04-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #37
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree. One account is enough to handle.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #38
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I agree. One account is enough to handle.
Thanks for commenting! <3
Old 04-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #39
I love youuu. <3

orangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant futureorangefairy555 has a brilliant future

This is so true. I know someone who has two accounts I asked them why and they said they just wanted another. That's not right, I mean there can only be so many usernames right? Eventually they are going to run out of names for people to use. It's like hotmail they make so many accounts they run out of names! It's not right! Don't do it!
orangefairy555 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 AM   #40
AAR is so
Gifted

Katlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to allKatlyne24 is a name known to all

Some people make then to send all their WI bucks over to the main account, I think.
Katlyne24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, katykinz loves it, katykinz loves it!