Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #11
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default Re: Remember ALWAYS include people!

About the cleft lip, my best friend has one. She had surgery at five days old.
I don't notice it. I think she looks pretty regardless of 'imperfection.'

If, and this is a rare if, anyone ever says something mean about her lip, you better believe they'll take it back I won't let them forget it!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #12
koala7498
Webkinz :)

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for doing this! I think sometimes the DCT isunfair too! Like nobody includes me. That's why I haven't been on a lot.
koala7498 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #13
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

People are sooo different in so many ways. My "real" self is not very outgoing. I am very happy being a "people watcher" rather than a "participant." But there are times when I can be with people and they think I am a very outgoing person. The truth, I suspect, is somewhere in between. It is hard for me most times to be part of a group. Therefore, I'm not good at entering other people's conversations or starting a conversation with the expectation that someone will be interested enough to engage me in conversation. So I must make up my mind to just be friendly and the "welcoming" will come. By including others, you will be included.

Another thing that's interesting is that I, too, have a lot of friends who are "different." They are different because they are Deaf. Like Stylediva7, I have been with them so long that I don't "notice" that they are Deaf. If we are in public together and I am using their language, we get looked at because we are different. Sometimes, because I am hearing, I hear the sometimes rude comments that go along with the looks. But, these Deaf folks are the most wonderful people. They are some of the gifts that God has given me to light up my life.

Okay! I apologize for the soap box. Sorry. Bottom line: Use what God has given you to be a blessing to others. Losing yourself in the welcoming of others will not only be a gift to them but a gift that you are giving to yourself.

And, HI! I'm glad that you could put your thoughts into words. You have a lot of wonderful people who have stopped by to say "hi" in so many different ways and include you in their worlds. You ARE really OK!

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Arte!!

Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors
beekay is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #14
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Remember ALWAYS try to include people!

It isn't fun to be left out.
Though, at school it is hardest.
Like the next year, you can try to be friends with someone new but it's hard because you
may already have that 'group' of best friends.
Then again, this is not a reason to
overlook others, if you aren't in the 'in' crowd, don't worry,
If your not in there group, you have to be IN someone's so, technically, ur always in the IN group.
On WI, try to post on threads with not alot of posts.
If no one posts on your thread, DONT GET UPSET. Not to be mean, but I find no reason for that, avs/sigs, they may just like someone else's designs better. It's nothing personal.

The DCT like Lily Rose said, it moves so fast!

It's not hard to accidently look over someone, just jump into the conversation!

Thanks,
Flip
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #15
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
People are sooo different in so many ways. My "real" self is not very outgoing. I am very happy being a "people watcher" rather than a "participant." But there are times when I can be with people and they think I am a very outgoing person. The truth, I suspect, is somewhere in between. It is hard for me most times to be part of a group. Therefore, I'm not good at entering other people's conversations or starting a conversation with the expectation that someone will be interested enough to engage me in conversation. So I must make up my mind to just be friendly and the "welcoming" will come. By including others, you will be included.

Another thing that's interesting is that I, too, have a lot of friends who are "different." They are different because they are Deaf. Like Stylediva7, I have been with them so long that I don't "notice" that they are Deaf. If we are in public together and I am using their language, we get looked at because we are different. Sometimes, because I am hearing, I hear the sometimes rude comments that go along with the looks. But, these Deaf folks are the most wonderful people. They are some of the gifts that God has given me to light up my life.

Okay! I apologize for the soap box. Sorry. Bottom line: Use what God has given you to be a blessing to others. Losing yourself in the welcoming of others will not only be a gift to them but a gift that you are giving to yourself.

And, HI! I'm glad that you could put your thoughts into words. You have a lot of wonderful people who have stopped by to say "hi" in so many different ways and include you in their worlds. You ARE really OK!

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Arte!!

Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors
Cool friends!
I didn't mean it that way.
I just meant that just because someone's different doesn't mean they need to be left out of important things. (it isn't this way on WI) They are basically the same as you.
I do have friends, but I'm not exactly friends with them ( I talk to them only at school)

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
It isn't fun to be left out.
Though, at school it is hardest.
Like the next year, you can try to be friends with someone new but it's hard because you
may already have that 'group' of best friends.
Then again, this is not a reason to
overlook others, if you aren't in the 'in' crowd, don't worry,
If your not in there group, you have to be IN someone's so, technically, ur always in the IN group.
On WI, try to post on threads with not alot of posts.
If no one posts on your thread, DONT GET UPSET. Not to be mean, but I find no reason for that, avs/sigs, they may just like someone else's designs better. It's nothing personal.

The DCT like Lily Rose said, it moves so fast!

It's not hard to accidently look over someone, just jump into the conversation!

Thanks,
Flip
I know! We are all nice here on WI
That's why I like it. I agree it's easy to look over people on the DCT, (especially today)
It just reminded me how bad people can feel when they are left out.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #16

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

i also do not get inclued at my school, you half to were Ambercomibie clothes to be "in"
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 08:51 AM   #17
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

I am sorry that you were missed in the DCT, I think because it goes so fast it is easy to get missed. I have tried to join in a couple of times, but it is so hard to keep up. Lol.

I am sorry you have encountered this hurt in life, but remember it will make you a stronger person for it, and those who make fun or leave people out because they are different just don't have the knowledge and understanding, take what you have learned and look for the people who are left out in life, that will make you a very special human being and show how much compassion you have for the fellow man.

We all have imprefections, some are on the outside for all to see some are on the inside and the ones on the inside are usually very ugly after all it's the inside that counts! Hang your head high and pass on compassion and in the end it will be you who succeeds in life and you will find yourself surrounded by true friends and friendships that will last a lifetime!!!!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #18
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

I am sorry you feel that way.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Closed