Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн
Webkinz :)

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Remember ALWAYS try to include people!

In WI or WW or in real life ALWAYS remember to include people.
Even a friendly hi will make them feel better.
I was on the DCT and did not get a single hi.
It made me feel bad.
No matter how weird you think a person is remember that we are all weird. To call someone weird is like calling someone Human. It's true for everybody.
I have made the same mistake myself a lot. I am sorry to all the people I haven't included, and I will try to include everyone.
It's hard but try your best.
That doesn't mean you have to say hi to everyone but still try to say hi to people that you think haven't been welcomed.
I have a cleft lip cleft palate and I get unincluded a lot.
I have had surgery and my lip is relitively normal. I also have short hair, People stop and look at me and my sister all the time and talk about us in a bad way. We also wear different clothes. My sister wears dresses all of the time. And I don't wear stuff from ambercrombie, hollister, american eagle, and hollister. I have a pair of jeans from AE that I got at a garage sale.
Sometimes I wear clothes from Oshkosh. But does it really matter?
This is what a cleft lip looks like
This is NOT me and my lip is not a hole anymore. It is very normal. A curved lip.
Click the image to open in full size.
mine was not as severe, I have had surgery 5 times do to it.
Also, my teeth are crooked.
And I get ear infections frequently. Also, my nasal passages are smaller than they should be. But this does not effect my brain.
I don't know if you will just think I'm weirder because of this but please, let's all treat each other equally. We are all equal, no matter what.
And try to include each other, even if we have weird avatars

Last edited by hereigns56; 11-08-2008 at 06:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Remember ALWAYS include people!

hereigns56.... it is all too sad when people get left out or overlooked. regardless of the reason.

i am stopping in to your thread to say hi and that i hope that more people come to realize how sad it can make a person feel when no one "sees" you and never recognizes just how special you ARE.

i hope that you have a great weekend.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #3
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

I also agree with you. I hate it when people don't say hi to others.
I also hate to see when people pass each other in the halls at school, and one person says hi and the other person ignores him/her. It makes me very angry.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hi hereigns56! Thanks for making this thread... I feel that it's very important to include people, and this is a very good reminder for all of us. I always remind my kiddos that if there is a new child at school, or someone who seems to be alone at recess, or perhaps is a little different, etc. it's always nice to be kind and get to know them - to include people. And, as an adult - I need to remember to do the same! Thanks for the great reminder!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not fun to be un-included. I know exactly how you feel. It doesn't matter what a person looks like, it's the inside that matters. I don't understand why people care so much how someone looks. It annoys me.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Just stopping by to say Hey! I'm sorry no one said hi on the other thread.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
I'm a Piano Playing

gymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond reputegymnasttaylor has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Remember ALWAYS include people!

I'm sorry you felt unincluded. I totally agree that everyone should be included no matter what! I know the feeling! Thanks for making that AWESOME thread! That deserves a reputation point!
gymnasttaylor is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have always told my children a gift package can be wrapped beautifully, but if the inside is not what you want, need, or can stand to have near; its useless. They all have very deverse friends. Colors, abilities. intelligence, but kindness, caring, friends. Why a certain look or ability should make a difference is beyond me. We are all brothers and Gods children; no matter what religion or belief. Have a great weekend. Hello to you, your sister, and family.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

I don't really feel unincluded.
It's just that it makes people feel really down in the dumps sometimes, even the little things.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Don't feel bad if you don't get a hi or a hello. The DCT moves so fast that I think people might just miss the post. Also, if you come to a thread where people are having a conversation on a certain topic, getting yourself involved means keeping with the conversation they are holding. Going off on a random tangent will not always get people to communicate because they are already holding a conversation. I hope this makes since.
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed