Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Remember to always read the FAQ for questions! :)

All the time, I see many of the same threads, asking many of the same questions:

"Why am I not a "webkinz" yet?"
"What are WI Bucks"?
"How do I apply for the GE"?

etc...

Always check the FAQ before you ask! It answers many commonly asked questions, hence the name.

Where can it be found? If you look right above your little Welcome note...

Welcome, Quack Quack

PM: 0 New 10 Old
WI Bucks: [xx]
Subscribed Threads

... there will be a bar with some words on it. Move your eye over, and there, in bright green.. FAQ.

-------------------------------------

Here is the link for the FAQ, also.

WebkinzInsider FAQ-- Frequently Asked Questions

Also.. for the questions I mentioned earlier...

WI Stars, Symbols, Titles --> HERE
WI Bucks --> HERE
Gift Exchange --> HERE

-------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! Also, don't take this in the wrong way. If someone is still confused, they can ask. I am just suggesting, because the FAQ holds many answers to questions I see alot. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
idgie6
Webkinz :)

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Remember to always read the FAQ for questions! :)

Thanks this is a cool thread!
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Excellent advice! (as always!) You always have such a nice, organized way of putting out info.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Thanks for creating this thread. Many of the answers to questions asked are in the F.A.Q.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #5
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

yeah, i see tons of threads like that, but if they read the FAQ, they'd know pretty much everything
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You are so right, the FAQ is the place to check, and it's nice to have the links in your post for the most asked Q's. When I was new the 'FAQ' would have had to be a lot larger and maybe blinking or ringing a bell - first I saw 'Help' and other posts, so that is where I asked too. AND it was nice to get an individual response to my beginner questions!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #7
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

This is a great thread, well done, Quack Quack! You did a great job formatting this to make it easy. This will be very helpful to many people, as I see those questions a lot as well Rep for you!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks for the FAQ link... but let's remember that all members' questions are welcome. The FAQ contain a lot of info, and finding the answer can be quite tricky. I say this because despite being a mod here, I sometimes look for quite a while in the FAQ before finding something that I KNOW is there. If I didn't already know it was there, I'd get discouraged and stop looking. And then, there is the loading time between pages.

All members are most welcome to post their questions, without feeling embarrassed about their question being too obvious. Let's not forget that we have all ages here, and all levels of computer skills.

Answering questions also gives members a chance to make non-fluff posts towards their GE application.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed