Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Remember to always be fair. ;)

Hi everyone. This is just a little reminder that people should keep in mind. Most of the people in the trading room are really nice but you have to be careful what you trade sometimes.

Okay so one day I went in the trading room to trade...

me: Hello! How are you today?
kitty: I want an exclusive item!
me: Okay. *puts up*
kitty: Cool *puts up food*
me: *clicks unhappy face* I don't think that's a fair trade.
kitty: I don't care. *hits trade button*
me: What?
kitty: I don't care! *hits trade button again*
me: Well, I'm not trading for that. Do you have anything else?
kitty: You're so mean! *exits out right away*

So many people do this. It's really annoying and sort of rude. They should also remember that there's another person on the other side, and that could hurt their feelings. I think people should only trade things that they would actually trade for. They shouldn't try to rip people off and should be patient to see what else the other person has before they exit.

And people should always be careful that the item they have is really what they say it is.

Thanks!

()_()
(='.'=)
('')_('')
Pandora

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-12-2009 at 06:15 PM..
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Remember to always be fair. ;)

That is really ridiculous!

I think that people do that for attention and nothing more. I hardly ever go to the Trading Room, but, when I do, I always trade fair.

Like once, I said "Do you have any Exclusives?" and there was a Floral Fox that said, "Well, do you?" and so I replied, "I asked you first could you please answer me?" and put up a piece of Birthday Cake (I have so many pieces you wouldn't believe and all I want is to get rid of them). She clicked the sad face and put up an orange and said, "Fine, you want to be mean?! I GET mean!" and left after that.

See, do you really want to give yourself a bad reputation on something kid-oriented like Webkinz? I mean really, what if I was a 7-year-old kid? They probably would have gone to their mom crying. See? I pledge never to be someone like that.

They're nothing but rude & mean!

XOXO,
~PrincessToeshoe~♥

Last edited by PrincessToeshoe; 02-12-2009 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: lol
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #3

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessToeshoe
That is really ridiculous!

I think that people do that for attention and nothing more. I hardly ever go to the Trading Room, but, when I do, I always trade fair.

Like once, I said "Do you have any Exclusives?" and there was a Floral Fox that said, "Well, do you?" and so I replied, "I asked you first could you please answer me?" and put up a piece of Birthday Cake (I have so many pieces you wouldn't believe and all I want is to get rid of them). She clicked the sad face and put up an orange and said, "Fine, you want to be mean?! I GET mean!" and left after that.

See, do you really want to give yourself a bad reputation on something kid-oriented like Webkinz? I mean really, what if I was a 7-year-old kid? They probably would have gone to their mom crying. See? I pledge never to be someone like that.

They're nothing but rude & mean!

XOXO,
~PrincessToeshoe~♥
Thanks for posting. Some people just have no boundaries on what they say. And you're right, who knows, it could be a seven year old and that could have made them very upset! I agree 100% with you.

I've had so many bad experiences in the trading room that I hardly go there anymore.

Well, REP!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
WhiteTerrierFan

I see this happen way too much. It's just terrible. I'm always wondering if people like that are either kids that don't know the values or someone older who knows them and is trying to trick someone else. It's not fair, and I really hope nobody falls for those tricks. I just exit the trade if people are like that. [rep to you]
Old 02-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Yeah some people lie about items and things like that.
I agree with you. We should be fair to all.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I see this happen way too much. It's just terrible. I'm always wondering if people like that are either kids that don't know the values or someone older who knows them and is trying to trick someone else. It's not fair, and I really hope nobody falls for those tricks. I just exit the trade if people are like that. [rep to you]
Yay, it really made me sad or frusterated when people did that. But now I just exit mostly. thanks for posting! Rep for you too!

---------- Pandora's Box added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
Yeah some people lie about items and things like that.
I agree with you. We should be fair to all.
Thanks funnyhoney. Yay, I've been ripped off a few times, but I'm a lot more careful now.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-12-2009 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #7
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
Yay, it really made me sad or frusterated when people did that. But now I just exit mostly. thanks for posting! Rep for you too!

---------- Pandora's Box added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Thanks funnyhoney. Yay, I've been ripped off a few times, but I'm a lot more careful now.
i know what you mean.
Even if I have the opportunity to rip someone off.
I dont
Old 02-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
i know what you mean.
Even if I have the opportunity to rip someone off.
I dont
Yay, me neither. Because I always think of myself in their position and think how I'd feel if I were ripped off. I'd never do that.

---------- Pandora's Box added 1261 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else?

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 02-13-2009 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed