Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Remember about Album pictures please...

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
Thanks for reading
Thank you for reminding us all again . Are first names allowed? I have seen lots of that.
Love your picture of Edward's cat.....is this her kitten by any chance-lol!
Have a great day

Click the image to open in full size.
idog1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #42
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

saying what state you live in is just as bad a s putting up a pic. It is easier to find some one with info like your state and first name than with a pic. And all this infothat you are saying is harmless, isnt... its the info that is dangerous not the pic.

---------- TeenieKinz added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
Thank you for reminding us all again . Are first names allowed? I have seen lots of that.
Have a great day

oh man that is one scary kitty!!!! lol

Last edited by TeenieKinz; 02-24-2009 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #43
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by LIL PIXIE
Awww...Your welcome. I feel very strongly about safety. And I feel that WI is one of the safest websites out there. In this day and age we can't even go to bed at night because of all the crazy people out there. I'm just glad that you put it into a perfect prespective of how easy it is for someone to find another person If they want too. Thank you.
View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
Have a great day

LOL! Creepy kitty!
And I guess it just depends on your name. If you have a common name, I guess it is OK.
But if it is a unique name, then no.

View Post Originally Posted by TeenieKinz
saying what state you live in is just as bad a s putting up a pic. It is easier to find some one with info like your state and first name than with a pic. And all this infothat you are saying is harmless, isnt... its the info that is dangerous not the pic.

I do agree with that, but if you have a common name but live in a big state, like New York or California, then it is Ok, in my opinion
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #44
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nicely put

I think alot of people need to remember this. WI is all about safety and pictures of your self are not safe. Great reminder!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #45
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by TeenieKinz

Not really. If you say your first name is Emily and you live in Idaho, there are probably a TON of Emily-s in Idaho.

I said it was fairly harmless. Unless they have a pic. Saying that you have blonde hair and blue eyes and that you live in Utah isn't that harmfull
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #46
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Not really. If you say your first name is Emily and you live in Idaho, there are probably a TON of Emily-s in Idaho.

I said it was fairly harmless. Unless they have a pic. Saying that you have blonde hair and blue eyes and that you live in Utah isn't that harmfull
Yeah, cause their are probably like 1,000,000 blode hair/blue eyes in Idaho
Old 02-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #47
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

That is a wonderful reminder! We wouldn't want any members being harmed, and this is a wonderful way to remind all of us!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #48
uvs the weim

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz100
That is a wonderful reminder! We wouldn't want any members being harmed, and this is a wonderful way to remind all of us!
Thanks for reading
Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #49
uvs the weim

Thanks everyone for the nice comments
Old 02-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #50

jackyhobbes7 will become famous soon enough

thanks so much for the reminder! I would never and hope nobody else posts pics of themselves
jackyhobbes7 is offline Female
Closed