Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #21
monkey08

Default Re: Remeber who is at the other end of the computer....

BUT it is also annoying for people to say on polls do you like them or team demi or team jonas etc.
it does get on my nerves but i know how it feels to be insulted. sometimes when a person gets totally annoyed it gets out of hand for example i think britney spears is a good singer and everyone started attacking me and saying i should be banned and stuff. it is peoples opinions. if someone says my opinion then let them be

my opinion
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #22
uvs the weim
Webkinz :)

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I agree with you. I get mad when someone insults Twilight.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:46 PM   #23
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

You have all my respect for speaking out against all this. More people meed to take time and consideration and think before the click that send button. This can also apply to the real world. People should not use that kind of language under any circumstances. Especially gossip. Second, there are some younger users on here and I'm not sure their parents or guardians would approve of such language. We are teaching the younger ones that is okay to use words like 'hate' and 'ugly' and 'stupid'. If we want this to be a loving and caring community, we need to think before we speak.
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:27 AM   #24
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I agree, it's okay to say that you dislike a celebrity, but you definitely should not go around saying bad things about them. For example,

1- I hate Miley Cyrus, she can't sing and she's so ugly!!!
2- I don't like Miley Cyrus, I prefer other types of music.

2 is obviously the one that would be okay to use, while 1 may offend a lot of people and should not be used. Everyone should think before they post anything that may be hurtful to others. REP to you!
I couldn't have said it better myself.
We all have different tastes. That is a fact of life, to be around other people that don't like the same things you do but respect them for who they are and what they like.
I've actually read books I wouldn't normally read and listened to music I might not have listened to because I heard someone on here saying it was really good.
danathorn is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:55 AM   #25
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Thank yall!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:57 AM   #26
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Great reminder.
I've seen 5 or 6 of reminders like this, but it doesn't seem to be changing. I know what goes on in those threads, so I prefer to steer clear of them. Hopefully this changes soon
Old 01-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #27
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Yea,i try but..its hard
Old 01-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #28
Gift Guru

ozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to all

Im a Mom -) and i tell my daughter pick your role models wisely i dont worry cause she likes eeryone for diff reasons even Britany Spears whom her Dad has said horrible things about. My daughter has said how do we know anything abut these people we dont really know them just what some magazine reports and what we gossip about. She most always finds the good in all people and no star or role model is worth getting into a fight over gl all
ozzieluva is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #29
you're not alone

View Post Originally Posted by ozzieluva
Im a Mom -) and i tell my daughter pick your role models wisely i dont worry cause she likes eeryone for diff reasons even Britany Spears whom her Dad has said horrible things about. My daughter has said how do we know anything abut these people we dont really know them just what some magazine reports and what we gossip about. She most always finds the good in all people and no star or role model is worth getting into a fight over gl all
Yes!!!!
Like I am i trouble if I like britney spears becuase some magazine said something about her?...no!
Old 01-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #30
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

As you get older, you realize that life is about different people liking different things. If everyone in the world was exactly the same, things would get boring really fast...trust me.
In fact, even at my age I find that I learn something new everyday...sometimes from children younger than my own! When you stop learning, you stop living.
Always respect others people's opinions...you don't know when those opinions might become your own!

Oh and just to comment on this Britney Spears thing. From an adult perspective, I really respect her. She fell from a totally successful career into a bottomless pit. She is proof to any person, young or old, that no matter how far down you get, you CAN and WILL rise again, often times better than before.

Last edited by yummee2; 01-04-2009 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: add
Closed