Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #11
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Remeber who is at the other end of the computer....

yeah i wouldn't make a thread about something like "do you like them?"
dandogkinie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #12
Ces't la Vie!

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

you are very right! rep
bookworm313 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #13
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is a great thread. I have seen a lot of that and -gulp- I even caught myself say something once. Everyone has different opinions and everyone has different thoughts, but sometimes we need to keep those opinions and thoughts to ourselves, some things don't demand to be heard, they demand to be thought over and not said.

Rep.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

i know, sometimes people get out of hand... x[
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #15
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

I agree. A lot of people will post whatever they want saying horrible things about celebrities, tv shows, and other sites because they don't really realize that someone is at the other end of the computer. Let me point this out right now THERE IS A DIFFERENCE OF DISAGREEING AND BASHING.
Bashing: Making fun of in a mean, cruel, or even just rude way. This often hurts peoples feelings.
Exp: I absolutely HATE Barney! Only babies watch that show. Anyone who watches that show should be kicked out of WI for liking that hideous dinosaur. He's a horrible role model.
If you post something like that you hurt people's feelings and make them feel unwelcome at WI which is NOT acceptable.

Disagreeing: Politely stating that you why you do not care for something or someone. Voices an opinion in an appropriate way.
Exp: I don't really like Barney. It's not so much as the whole show but I just don't really care for the songs.
That isn't unnecessarily cruel. If you want to go a step further you could even add this...
On the other hand though, purple and green are my favorite colors.
If you can, it's be nice to say at least one polite thing even if you don't really like them at all. You don't have to make fun of other members though for disagreeing with your opinions. If you can't keep the mean comments off the forums just don't post at all.
funkyfree is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #16
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I 100% agree w/ you!
I love Miley and no one can change that.
It's not just her, though.
Celebritys are just people with public jobs.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. I think that some of us need a reminder now and then. People like you can make a difference on WI, and save us some tears. No need for ignorant remarks or hurtful comments. Rep point for you!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I completley understand your point 100%
I was really sad when someone called the people from a band my cousin is in (called Dot Dot Dot) scary, ugly, and mean-looking... they may look like that on pics. but in real life they are super nice and people who posted that never even met them ...
Old 01-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #19
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Great thread i agree with you! People like this should know that other people who like those celebs have feelings too. REP for you
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #20
明人

Akito has much to be proud ofAkito has much to be proud ofAkito has much to be proud ofAkito has much to be proud of

your right, everyone has feelings wether they are a celebrity of not

---------- Akito added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

sorry i meant to write or not, not of not

Last edited by Akito; 01-03-2009 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Akito is offline Female
Closed