Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #11
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Remeber, this is a WEBKINZ website!!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I doubt a six year old could read and write well enough to take in all the info on this site. I don't think a child that age should be on any internet forum at all, sorry. As far as I've read here, the mods do a terrific job with editing inappropriate things. Even so, parents have the responsibility to monitor their kids when they are online. There are many teens and adults here. We all have a common interest in Webkinz, but a small child should not be online without a parent's help.
View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Well, yes, this IS a Webkinz site, and over 75% of the threads ARE Webkinz related, but we have the Open Mike section for a reason. It is so people have other things to talk about, find more ways to make friends, find similarities, etc. This site is working great, and I don't think anything should be changed.

Oh, and if someone has an inappropriate avatar, let an Admin know.
I agree with both of you. I don't go on Webkinz that much anymore, and the only reason why I come on here is to talk in the DCT. It doesn't matter if people still go on Webkinz or not - we're just all here to talk to one another.
I know a lot of people who are members on here that have had their Webkinz account expire years ago, but they only come on here to go to the DCT and talk.
AsH xO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #12
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I love the variety here. It's one of the reasons I joined! There are MANY sections that are all about Webkinz. There are also sections for other discussions, clubs, games, contests, role playing, polls, etc, that are SO much fun! Most of this site is about Webkinz, but I also love all the rest too.
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #13
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes this site has a large variety to it & you can choose what part you like best & spend your time there. Webkinz related or not, its really up to you !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #14
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Justin is my Webkinz

Justin who?

The mods do a thankless job of keeping a huge amount of members relatively "in line" and the few "inappropriate" things that you see you can do your part by "red flagging them" so they can be evaluated by the administration.

We have a big group of people who are lucky enough to share a love of a wonderful hobby. and if we have a few more things in common......that is wonderful too.

It is all good stuff.

Last edited by rockermom; 12-11-2009 at 05:08 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #15

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Justin is my Webkinz

Justin who?
Probably the pet's name.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 12-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #16
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

I joined this website because of webkinz, and I still very much love webkinz. I see just as many webkinz-related threads and avatars/signatures then when I first joined in 2007.
We all have interests and things we love, and this is actually a safe place where we can chat about them!! I got my fellow Jesus Freaks, which are hilarious and very supportive, they're like a second family to me, then my fellow Newsboys, and my fellow Family Force 5 fanatics. Plus all the other great people here I've met!! I understand this is a webkinz-related forum, but it's more than that, it's a community, a family, and I'm sure you know, citizens of a community and members of families have different interests and want to talk about those interests and express themselves. I'd have gone crazy by now if I had no place and no one to talk about FF5 or Newsboys!!
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hey Sophia!
Well, I agree, to an extent. I mean, we shouldn't be posting all of those bullying problems and guy problems [and by that I mean, 'does he like me?'], just because you never really do know who's reading this. The internet isn't the safest place, which is why you have to be careful. And the mods are doing a pretty good job of that. But ... I really doubt that there's 6-8 year olds on here. Most of the members I know don't even go on Webkinz anymore. But we have friends on here and everything, so it doesn't have to be all webbie talk all the time - which is why there are certain forums for everything.
I mean, would a parent really let their 7 year old go on a social networking forum [well, this isn't exactly Facebook, but close enough xD], and talk to people over the internet? Even if it's about webkinz? I'm not so sure.
But I bet, and I'm still fairly sure, if we took an age poll [which would still totally be against the rules, and is unsafe], most of us would be old enough to take care of ourselves. And by that I mean, not a little kid anymore. But still, I guess you never know.
So yes, you do have a point - this isn't really a place to vent out and everything, that's what your REAL friends are for.

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
I agree with both of you. I don't go on Webkinz that much anymore, and the only reason why I come on here is to talk in the DCT. It doesn't matter if people still go on Webkinz or not - we're just all here to talk to one another.
I know a lot of people who are members on here that have had their Webkinz account expire years ago, but they only come on here to go to the DCT and talk.
Exactly. You shouldn't feel out of place if you don't go on WW anymore, I don't, and a lot of members don't. It's that this forum is a safe place to actually meet & chat w/ other members. Most of the members here are very kind, and most forums aren't like this, at all. We should be proud of this forum, and all the measures the staff take to keep WI safe! =]

Last edited by webkinzluver321; 12-11-2009 at 05:20 PM..
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #18
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Exactly. You shouldn't feel out of place if you don't go on WW anymore, I don't, and a lot of members don't. It's that this forum is a safe place to actually meet & chat w/ other members. Most of the members here are very kind, and most forums aren't like this, at all. We should be proud of this forum, and all the measures the staff take to keep WI safe! =]
I agree with you. Not everybody has to come on here just to do Webkinz- related things. Like the people above me said, I like WI because of its variety.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #19
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Well, there is an Other section to talk about things not related to Webkinz. So, as long as you're posting something off-topic in the Other section, we are fine. But I do agree with the avvies and siggies.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #20

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Not that we shouldn't be kind and keep it PG, but...honestly, I doubt there's anyone under the age of eight or nine on here. Maybe even older. First off, you can't even join unless you are over 13 or have your parents permission. Permission means that your parents have looked over the website and approve of it. If they give permission without even checking, then, well, who's fault is that?

In addition, most of the members of this site are here for the socializing -- NOT just Webkinz. I know that I don't even buy Webkinz anymore, but I love this site because of all the people. So I don't think that we should only talk about Webkinz, and I'm going to continue responding to threads about bands, and clothes, and everything that I like.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Closed