Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Remeber... Don't belive what people say!

Hi everyone. I was looking at a site. Then I started looking at other videos and well you know how it is. I came across a video saying that they will give you lots of kinzcash and retired items if you email them your user and password.

Although this is tempting, it's a SCAM. They'll just hack your account, spend your money on stuff they want, and take your items. All over the internet these offers are given... It could even happen here on WI if a bad person joined.

Also, there are lots of videos/sites on how to scam free KC/items from typing certain things certain places, pressing certain buttons, etc etc. Don't fall for these either. GANZ can (and will) find out about this happening and can ban you from WW.

So, parents- warn your children of these scams. I'd hate to see a little kid get snookered out of their items and cash, or WW privelages. And don't fall for them.

Thanks for reading

Tex

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-07-2009 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: please do not refer to site directly
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Remeber... Don't belive what people say!

Thanks for posting this

To older people this really does sound like a scam, but a little kid could actually fall for it ...
Old 03-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Thanks for posting this

To older people this really does sound like a scam, but a little kid could actually fall for it ...
Exactly. Some little 6 year old may search for ways to earn kinzcash on google and fall into something like this...
Old 03-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #4
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Remeber... Don't belive what people say!

Thank you for the reminder

Most people would realize it was a scam other might not.
But a while ago i tried one out on an account with 100kc and no items and i ended up with 5000kc i was.
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 03-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
Thank you for the reminder

Most people would realize it was a scam other might not.
But a while ago i tried one out on an account with 100kc and no items and i ended up with 5000kc i was.
Perhaps the person saw you had nothing to offer, so they played a few games to satisfy you?

I would really like to get some items people don't want and try it out to see what happens, but I'd never give a scammer any satisfaction.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I know, then I saw on a site, a girl thought she could trust her friend and gave her friend her secret code & then turned around and shared it with the world! I thought that was very very mean and rude. She did it because they were in a fight and was mad at her, but that's not how you settle it!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed