Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Hahaha!!!
Webkinz :)

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default religons

lately I've seen polls and stuff that involve religons, I'm afraid that someone who's not a christian (like me) or anything like that either get yelled at because theiy don't beleive in what thay beleive in or et offended about what someone say, like this (no one has said it yet hopefully never will) " if you don't beleive in this then you'll go here" or "you don't beleive in this person, we can't be friends" or even worse "your going to the bad place because you beleive in another religon and that's a sin!" I really hate that. please, just don't say things like that. what've someone did that to you???? also you got to stick with the amendments, "FREEDOM OF RELIGON!"
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: religons

I agree. I am a very strong Chrisitian, but have othing against bpeople who do not believe in him. That is their life to decide, not mine.

In my opinion, I think religion polls shouldn't be allowed. It causes to much fights.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

I definitely agree with you Rottweilergirl. I must say, I haven't really had any trouble on here, but at times I do feel a little uncomfortable saying anything that might out me as not Christian. I actually changed my avatar in hopes that people would see that I am Hindu, and not assume that I'm Christian and then say something awkward.
I would like to repeat though, that I haven't really had any bad experiences like that on here. The one odd situation was a convo with a girl who assumed everyone on here believes in Creationism rather than evolution and I was kinda like "...I don't believe that." It was a little awkward because I didn't want her to think I was saying that she's wrong and I'm right. But that's the only experience I've had, not at all that bad.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #4

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

I agree with lilhorselover. I'm a christian too, but I have nothing against other religions.
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Psykobarbie
I definitely agree with you Rottweilergirl. I must say, I haven't really had any trouble on here, but at times I do feel a little uncomfortable saying anything that might out me as not Christian. I actually changed my avatar in hopes that people would see that I am Hindu, and not assume that I'm Christian and then say something awkward.
I would like to repeat though, that I haven't really had any bad experiences like that on here. The one odd situation was a convo with a girl who assumed everyone on here believes in Creationism rather than evolution and I was kinda like "...I don't believe that." It was a little awkward because I didn't want her to think I was saying that she's wrong and I'm right. But that's the only experience I've had, not at all that bad.
yeh, I haven't gotton anything bad yet... I hope none of us do
Old 04-03-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

I really appreciate your sentiments lilhorselover and HuskyLuv. It can be really easy to look down on others when you are in the majority, so your attitudes mean a lot.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
Hahaha!!!

yes, I agree, thanks sooo much to the both of you! rep to all of you!
Old 04-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #8

KCM5UncleMike27 has a spectacular aura about

I am a devout Catholic and support my faith all the way but i have nothing against another religon. But with the religon polls i think they are okay and should be allowed. Because there are a lot of ppl on wi that are proud to tell the world they are what they are. And i think they should be aloud. Like me i have no problem telling anyone I'm Catholic. Doesn't effect me. If you don't want to be my friend because of it then I don't care. But i don't talk about religon or politics with my friends. And if it is brought up i just tell them what i believe but don't push it.

P.S I think we should be allowed to have political and religious polls. Because some ppl have no problem posting what they believe. ANd if that is what they want to do then so be it. Because taking away those polls takes away the ppl's rights. Quote: You got to stick with ammendments. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. and quote FREEDOM OF RELIGON. So yeah bye peeps.

I HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING AGIANST ANOTHER RELIGON!!!=D

Last edited by KCM5UncleMike27; 04-03-2009 at 11:44 AM..
KCM5UncleMike27 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If you find a post that you believe is offensive or doesn't belong on Webkinz Insider, please red-flag it for a member of the staff to review.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed