Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 11:03 AM   #11
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Red & blue ink.......NOT A REMINDER

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
... I have never seen a problem with people using these colors, these threads seem to have no cause.
Dixie, I think Ivie is trying to say that it is OK to use red or blue.

We all know that it is against the WI forum guidelines, and that there is a valid reason (as you described) for establishing such guidelines. Online, as in real life, if we want to play at someone else's house (WI's), we all need to follow the house rules or we may not be invited back. ???
View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
... ... If you want to be helpful, make a guide that's NEEDED or go to the "somebody help!" forum and answer questions. I'm srry this sounded rude, but I really needed to say this.
Just because some people are not as creative or original in their posts as others, doesn't mean we should condemn them. We have to remember that there are members of all ages and abilities on WI. That's one of the things that makes WI such a great forum! Sometimes a topic hasn't been discussed for a while, or a new thread on an old topic gives a different perspective on an issue. There are a lot of reasons for duplicate threads. The Mods try to keep up with merging the ones that need to be merged.

If there's a topic that doesn't appeal to me, I just don't read it.
Arbee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 11:06 AM   #12
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I'm not saying not to use red & blue (although you shouldn't) I' saying don't make a million threads saying not to.

---------- Ivie added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Arbee
Dixie, I think Ivie is trying to say that it is OK to use red or blue.

We all know that it is against the WI forum guidelines, and that there is a valid reason (as you described) for establishing such guidelines. Online, as in real life, if we want to play at someone else's house (WI's), we all need to follow the house rules or we may not be invited back. ???
I am not saying that, I know that they are not to e used. I'm saying we don't need a million reminders not to.

Last edited by Ivie; 12-31-2008 at 11:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:07 AM   #13
WhiteTerrierFan

There are very few problems with people using the colors, mostly it is just new people who didn't fully read the rules. I agree with you on this, there is no need for more than one thread about this issue. People should make threads about things that happen often or guides for them, as you said. REP to you!
Old 12-31-2008, 11:31 AM   #14
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I did see a few people using red around Christmas, but I just gently reminded them that they shouldn't. I agree there seem to be a lot of reminder posts that cover the same topics...
Closed