Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Red & blue ink.......NOT A REMINDER

Every time I check this sub forum I see "don't use red and blue ink!" "Red and blue is for mods!" "REMINDER: text color". OK look, I have never seen a problem with people using these colors, these threads seem to have no cause. Thus, I can conclude that the people making them are either fishing rep/mod approval or just trying to be nice but don't know quite how to go about it. If you want to be helpful, make a guide that's NEEDED or go to the "somebody help!" forum and answer questions. I'm srry this sounded rude, but I really needed to say this. I am NOT saying using red and blue is OK< I'm saying I never see peole doing it and the threads seempointless.

Last edited by Ivie; 12-31-2008 at 11:08 AM..
Ivie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Default Re: Red & blue ink.......NOT A REMINDER

Thank you ivie for this reminderr yeahh ive seen it too and nice icon xDD
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Thanks LOL Alfred RULES!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
If you stick with go
Webkinz :)

zuidy is on a distinguished road

cool reminder,it helps a lot
zuidy is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There is a perfectly good reason why Moderators and Administrators reserve those colors. If they are used in the forum by everyone, when it comes time for a Moderator or Administrator to make a point, it gets lost with the other red and blues. They are ATTENTION getting colors and they draw your eye very quickly to the text. That is why they use it. I have also noticed that is isn't all the time, either. On a normal everyday post they use a standard black font, like everybody else. They don't want to scare people, either. They are here to help, first and foremost
Thank you Ivie, good thread
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

I think them using it is a good idea. I was just saying we don't need so manthreads telling others not to.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Awesome reminder to have, Ivie. I think there should be some sort of way so you can't use them unless you have maybe a wording amount? ??? (like for the GE's if you're putting something in blue or red)
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #8
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

I suggested it, but the mods say it is an "all or nothing deal" and they have to leave it on there.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Hm, alright....
Well I just want to thank you again for the reminder. REP.
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #10
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great reminder, I was once in a RP with someone who used red ink and it was really annoying. Everyone should know that red and blue are reserved, they're the brightest colors in the color box! [except yellow] Rep
Closed