Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #21
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Recycling Bin! *About Posts, and Deleted Threads!*

View Post Originally Posted by zebra123456
Doesn't ********** use that? I like the idea, but it takes up A LOT of forum space, especially for a forum this big.
Zebra is right. It also takes more time for our mods and admins to move the threads there with no redirect. Maybe there's another way, and I think members here are too attached to their post count.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #22
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm..that's a nice idea, January! On only one of my story threads, I lost about three hundred posts and I was so angry because I was at my 1,000 posts but then I went back to 700! I still don't even understand why you loose posts at all, because you made the posts, but they're just not there anymore. Rep!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Since posts are deleted when the rules are broken... I don't think you should get "Credit"[the post number] for posts that break the rules. Plus, it would take up a lot of space, as others have said. But it's a unique idea.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #24
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hmm..that's a nice idea, January! On only one of my story threads, I lost about three hundred posts and I was so angry because I was at my 1,000 posts but then I went back to 700! I still don't even understand why you loose posts at all, because you made the posts, but they're just not there anymore. Rep!
Wow I'm sure that was dissapointing. I think you should at least be notified before that happens.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #25
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by !!!!Evan!!!!
Since posts are deleted when the rules are broken... I don't think you should get "Credit"[the post number] for posts that break the rules. Plus, it would take up a lot of space, as others have said. But it's a unique idea.
No, the mods/admins can still delete the posts that are bad, just not the entire thread.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 06-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #26
ow, Violet is a
Banned
Shinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of light

That's a great idea! Total rep!
Shinx is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 08:25 AM   #27
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thank you Shinx (:
Old 06-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #28
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Good thread! And a very good suggestion too!
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #29
me is bored xD
Gifted

Thanks for your comments Taco!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:12 AM   #30
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

It's true; I have probably lost a good 300 myself. If I would have known they were to be deleted, I wouldn't have taken my time to post on those. I really like the idea of a recycling bin! Hope it works
Closed