Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #11
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Recycling Bin! *About Posts, and Deleted Threads!*

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Well, how many of you have lost posts because you posted on a thread and it was deleted?
I know I have, and I lost a good 400.
You may say, "It's only posts, who cares?"
In response to that, I have seen threads in the Somebody Help, that say this "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POSTS!?!?!?!?!?!"
The responses were "Sorry, but, a thread that you frequently posted on must have been deleted."

Heres my idea! The staff could have a recycling bin section, that is hidden from us *That means we can't see it :O* They move every thread that should be deleted into that section!

YOu may be saying, "But, it says 'Thread Moved:......."
There is an option in vBulletin, where you can choose to leave "No Redirect" which means you will not see that (:

So, we keep our post count, and the bad thread is out of the picture (:
Rep if I can give you any! Great idea! This way,the post's wouldn't be lost,and we'd have less people complaining that they want down X amount of posts. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #12

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Yeah, I like the idea but the forum size might be a problem :]
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I really like this idea... i wouldnt want any of my posts to dissapear.
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #14
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for your opinions!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 06-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

I would love that...it's very sad to see when you've lost so many posts that could've counted toward a rainbow or spinny. Rep!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #16
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

They really are just posts, you can live without them. I can see your point though, but it would take a lot of forum space up.
I lost 2-400 posts on a chat once, it was no big deal.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #17
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Well, how many of you have lost posts because you posted on a thread and it was deleted?
I know I have, and I lost a good 400.
You may say, "It's only posts, who cares?"
In response to that, I have seen threads in the Somebody Help, that say this "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POSTS!?!?!?!?!?!"
The responses were "Sorry, but, a thread that you frequently posted on must have been deleted."

Heres my idea! The staff could have a recycling bin section, that is hidden from us *That means we can't see it :O* They move every thread that should be deleted into that section!

YOu may be saying, "But, it says 'Thread Moved:......."
There is an option in vBulletin, where you can choose to leave "No Redirect" which means you will not see that (:

So, we keep our post count, and the bad thread is out of the picture (:
Cool idea! LOL! Like you, I've been there done that, and I know what you mean when it comes to losing your hardworked writings! What If it was something you practically broke your back to type, and for some reason didn't have a copy of it? Not to mention a rainbow or spinny speech that may have been lost! Some people really enjoy looking at what they wrote now versus when they first started, so I don't know if it's possible, but maybe just have their own posts from the thread, visible to themselves? Like it was brought up, it would take up so much space, especially here on WI! But other than that great idea!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 06-11-2009 at 09:51 AM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #18

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

I still agree that they are just posts. Posts aren't everything, No one should judge you about how many posts you have. To me, those threads aren't annoying. I personally think there should be no posts count.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #19
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Great idea! I've lost stuff like that, and didn't get it back!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I agree. I work hard for my posts and am proud of it, and I don't feel like losing my work.
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed