Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Rosielee is a jewel in the roughRosielee is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Recently given reputation?

You can give rep. to as many people as you want to. It makes you feel all warm and squishy inside!
Rosielee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 10:44 AM   #12
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by bitsyluv
you cant give rep to one person more than once?? i didnt know that!! so that would be another reason for the list!! [:
You can give rep to a person more than once. But not consecutively...in other words, you have to spread your rep around.

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #13
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

you cant give rep to one person more than once?? i didnt know that!! so that would be another reason for the list!! [:
Yes, you can give the same people more rep. The system is set up so that people can't spam the rep. It has to be spread around to more people before you can give another rep to someone you have already given rep to.

For example, I gave you rep for this idea.
I cannot give you rep again for the same post; the system gives me this message:
Click the image to open in full size.

When I click another message you wrote, the system says Click the image to open in full size.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
wifan

I would like that
Old 07-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #15
chocolate111111

yeah, that's a good idea! :]
Old 07-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #16
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

No, you can give it to someone more than once, but you have to give some to other people first. I think after you give 5 other people rep. you can give someone else another one. Does that make sense?
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #17

[xo]bumblebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that that is an amazing idea! I also think that we should be able to see ALL of the reputation that we have gotten with the latest on top, instead of just seeing about 10. My friend on Wi has had this problem, and since this thread is a related topic, i thought i would be allowed to post this information. Am i allowed to? Sorry I am very new!!
[xo]bumblebee is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 02:11 PM   #18
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

that does make sense now! thanks for telling me! and bumblebee i think youre allowed to post that [: . do you think justin would do this??
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #19
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Bitsy, post your question on Justin's profile page. He's usually good about getting back to people.

I know that he removed the mod/admin actions due to the drain it put on the server each time someone viewed them. But the coding for rep given might be different.

I think it would be nice to at least see the past 5 rep given if 5 is the magic number between giving repeat rep points.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #20
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes that would be nice. I give out lots of rep points during my visits here each day. It would be nice to see how many I left and who I left them for. Great idea!

---------- Tula added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

You know what, I wish there was a counter number for how many reps we had. I know we get a box, but that doesn't tell me anything. I would like to know the number actually. Just for curiosity.

Last edited by Tula; 07-06-2008 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tula is offline Female
Closed