Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Recent VMs Left

Hello there! I have a suggestion that I think might be able to improve the profiles a tiny bit. I think that there should be a tab next to visitor messages called "Messages Left for Others" that shows all of the messages you've left and to whom. To indicate who the message was sent to it would say "You to *insert recipient name here*". Sometimes you leave messages that haven't been replied to, and you want to go back and see the VM, or write another, but you need a quicker way to find the profile or message. It could be opt in/out based on whether or not you want others to be able to see this. If not this, an option to search VMs for a keyword for more efficient locating. I'm not sure if vBulletin supports either option, but if it does, it'd be great to have one of these choices.

Thank you for viewing, and feel free to post any opinions, comments, concerns or additions to my thought.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Recent VMs Left

I like idea if able do for us. I post all over WI and sometimes remember NOT who send visit message for. How find out if can do this? Who will know answer?

PS...if I misunderstand you idea...sorry...I try.
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

That would be cool, but vBulletin (the program WI runs on) doesn't have that option.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
That would be cool, but vBulletin (the program WI runs on) doesn't have that option.
Oh that answer question good for me! You know and not able. Thank you.
Aiorna is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

This would be a GREAT idea. ): Too bad it isn't available.
Nice thinking though (:
Old 08-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #6
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

That is a neat and creative idea you thought of.
But it stinks that it's not available
Kudos to you for thinking of such a great thing!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #7
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Aiorna
I like idea if able do for us. I post all over WI and sometimes remember NOT who send visit message for. How find out if can do this? Who will know answer?

PS...if I misunderstand you idea...sorry...I try.
It's okay, because that's totally what I meant.
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Thanks FIA! Oh well, that's too bad.
View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
This would be a GREAT idea. ): Too bad it isn't available.
Nice thinking though (:
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
That is a neat and creative idea you thought of.
But it stinks that it's not available
Kudos to you for thinking of such a great thing!
Thank you! I just happen to be in that situation, so I tried to think of an improvement that could be made.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 09:16 AM   #8
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Cool idea! I like it!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #9
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

thats a cool idea, too bad it isnt availble. I always forget who im sending VMs too
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #10
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Yeah it really is a cute idea!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Closed