Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #21
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by JadaBoo
This one is the Icy Mist Leopard. I made this one, it's so cute!

Click the image to open in full size. It's a bit blurry though, how do I fix that?
WOW you are so good at this! I just made a cocker spaniel one, I'm going to resize/transparent it and then I'll post it.

Click the image to open in full size.
My Cocker Spaniel.

That's kind of too small, isn't it. :S

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 12-30-2013 at 09:13 AM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #22
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

I can try making some sprites.... everyone's are so good! I will try doing some estore pets!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #23
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

How do you draw them?

Well, I tried to make the map that Arte has on his Counter when you first open up the Curio Shop. Is it good?

This one is the Icy Mist Leopard. I made this one, it's so cute!

Click the image to open in full size. It's a bit blurry though, how do I fix that?
Those look great, but just two things:
If you crop out the extra space, the image would be too small. Justin previously quoted as saying:
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Wooooah! 3000 posts to read!!! I'll be busy today! I've added a few, but I've had to eliminate SO many good ones because the pixel size is off. Remember, if the "canvas" is 34x34, but the sprite itself, once you cut out the blank space is only 29x34 (or whatever), it doesn't qualify. Keep working on them and double-check the size on any sprites you've made and re-post!
This means your map would be sized like this: Click the image to open in full size. (Ignore the black, it was just to replace the transparency ) The size of the cropped image is 18 x 30, but 18 is too small.

As for the second one, it's a little bit too big. The size is 39 × 40, which is to big.

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
WOW you are so good at this! I just made a cocker spaniel one, I'm going to resize/transparent it and then I'll post it.

My Cocker Spaniel.

That's kind of too small, isn't it. :S
Yeah, it's a bit too small. When it's cropped, the size is 22 × 26 Click the image to open in full size.

When I zoomed in for each of your pictures to crop it, I noticed they were pretty blurry - did you guys draw them yourself or did you just resize a Ganz image?
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #24
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

I drew them. I didn't copy them-I promise, I took a reference, I copied it pixel by pixel on MS Paint, then I resized it. If you do it 100x100 or something, you will see that it's not copied. Here, I'll post something real quick, a huge version of the cocker spaniel...

I'll try resizing the other one again too 30x30 maybe?

How about this, is this a good size?

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 12-30-2013 at 12:33 PM..
Old 12-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #25
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I drew them. I didn't copy them-I promise, I took a reference, I copied it pixel by pixel on MS Paint, then I resized it. If you do it 100x100 or something, you will see that it's not copied. Here, I'll post something real quick, a huge version of the cocker spaniel...

I'll try resizing the other one again too 30x30 maybe?

How about this, is this a good size?
Oh I see. I cropped the extra space off the canvas and it was still a bit to small. Before you resize, make sure you take out all of the blank space, and then change the size.
So instead of resizing from this picture:
Resize from this one:

This way you're resizing only your actual image, not the blank space around it.

Second thing I was going to say, although your images look really cute (And I mean it! They are super adorable!), when you shrink it, the image will become blurry. If you draw with it small from the start, you won't have to resize and the quality will stay the same. You don't have to do it this way, but it would be good to make sure your sprites stay sharp.

==
I made a quick guide for Sprite Making if anyone is interested. Lemme know if I missed something or there's something important and basic that I didn't quite cover. I didn't explain all the tools or anything like that since the guide is just to start you off with sprite making.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #26
hat even

I will definitely read that guide, thanks for making it! Here, how's this: Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #27
I love being a ...

JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence

I drew this on Photoshop. How do I re size it correctly?

Where can I find the Original Sprites gallery?

Last edited by JadaBoo; 12-30-2013 at 03:54 PM..
JadaBoo is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #28

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

i had to stretch it to fit 30 px so it doesnt look as good as it did buuuuuuut
Old 12-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #29
I love being a ...

JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
i had to stretch it to fit 30 px so it doesnt look as good as it did buuuuuuut
It's so cute!
JadaBoo is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #30
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

ahhh these all look amazing!!!
so proud of each of you!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. and the berries and the ice cream cone!! ahhh such great work!!!

Thank you all so much
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, fifthharmony, fish fashionistas, for the ♥ of music, gallery, googles always prevail, i can make smileys well!, keldeo sliced here, kupo!, learneditfromthepizzaman, misha makes me wet, property of the hbp, shellbellgotsatag!, smiley leaves smiles, sprite, sprite maker failll, sprites are great