Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
 
Wkids's Avatar
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
I made a few berry sprites, got lazy before continuing to work onto the moonberry
Anyways, they're free to use/be edited by anyone who wants to
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Here's how they look with words:
Click the image to open in full size. Testing
Click the image to open in full size. Testing
Click the image to open in full size. Testing
Here are 3 that should definitely be included (THANKS R3dRulez!). Hopefully the moonberry sprite will be created soon too.

Actually, if I have time today I might play around with MS paint and try to re-color one of R3dRulez existing sprites!

OK, so here's my attempt at a Moonberry....let's see how it looks as a sprite:

Click the image to open in full size.

Hmmmmmmm, have to figure out way to crop just outline of berry.

Last edited by Wkids; 12-28-2013 at 11:23 PM..
Wkids is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #12
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted
 
R3dRulez's Avatar
R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by Wkids
Here are 3 that should definitely be included (THANKS R3dRulez!). Hopefully the moonberry sprite will be created soon too.

Actually, if I have time today I might play around with MS paint and try to re-color one of R3dRulez existing sprites!

OK, so here's my attempt at a Moonberry....let's see how it looks as a sprite:

Click the image to open in full size.

Hmmmmmmm, have to figure out way to crop just outline of berry.

Spoiler: show
* Click the image to open in full size. *

+ Click the image to open in full size. +

* Click the image to open in full size. *
I used GIMP to make it transparent:
Click the image to open in full size.

It's a really nice berry!
Although, our berries are below the minimum length requirements, I think they should still be acceptable since a size of 30x30 would be unreasonably big It's smaller than the sprite and bigger than the smilies, so we should be fine


===
So that means, so far we have the following sprites made:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. (By R3dRulez - Link)
Click the image to open in full size. (By Wkids - Link)

Last edited by R3dRulez; 12-28-2013 at 11:24 PM..
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
 
Wkids's Avatar
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness
Wkids is epic beyond epicnessWkids is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
I used GIMP to make it transparent:
Click the image to open in full size.

It's a really nice berry!
Although, our berries are below the minimum length requirements, I think they should still be acceptable since a size of 30x30 would be unreasonably big It's smaller than the sprite and bigger than the smilies, so we should be fine


===
So that means, so far we have the following sprites made:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. (By R3dRulez - Link)
Click the image to open in full size. (By Wkids - Link)
Thanks! It was driving me crazy on MS paint with Windows 7 (transparency selection is in tool bar, but i could not make it work).
Wkids is offline Female
Old 12-29-2013, 12:19 AM   #14
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted
 
R3dRulez's Avatar
R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by Wkids
Thanks! It was driving me crazy on MS paint with Windows 7 (transparency selection is in tool bar, but i could not make it work).
I'm glad to have helped ^^
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #15
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

I guess I'll take a shot.
Click the image to open in full size.
It's a husky, not very good though. :/

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 12-29-2013 at 11:48 AM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 12-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #16
I love being a ...
Webkinz :)
 
JadaBoo's Avatar
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

What are "sprites". Are they just the little emoticons? And do you just make small things on Webkinz and make it transparent?
JadaBoo is offline Female
Old 12-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #17
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted
 
R3dRulez's Avatar
R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I guess I'll take a shot.
Click the image to open in full size.
It's a husky, not very good though. :/
Really cute sprite c: Only problem is it's a teensy bit too big.

The requirements state they must be no smaller than 30px and no larger than 34px, however, your Husky is 39 × 40

I'll still list it in each post summary, but I'll put it under a heading which states the size is a bit off.


View Post Originally Posted by JadaBoo
What are "sprites". Are they just the little emoticons? And do you just make small things on Webkinz and make it transparent?
Sprites are the little icons you can add to your posts. The following are some examples:


Different people have different preferences on where they choose to draw it. A commonly used program is MS Paint, it's usually pre-installed on Windows computers. You cannot get transparency using MS Paint. I use GIMP to make it transparent, but if you are not able to do that yourself I'll be more than happy to make it transparent for you.

===
So that means, so far we have the following sprites made:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Jumbleberry, Sugarberry, Pickleberry - Post #12 by R3dRulez
Click the image to open in full size. Moonberry - Post #12 by WKids
Click the image to open in full size. Husky - Post #15 by girlzluv2play

Last edited by R3dRulez; 12-30-2013 at 10:47 PM..
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #18
I love being a ...
Webkinz :)
 
JadaBoo's Avatar
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Different people have different preferences on where they choose to draw it. A commonly used program is MS Paint, it's usually pre-installed on Windows computers. You cannot get transparency using MS Paint. I use GIMP to make it transparent, but if you are not able to do that yourself I'll be more than happy to make it transparent for you.

===
So that means, so far we have the following sprites made:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Jumbleberry, Sugarberry, Pickleberry - Post #12 by R3dRulez
Click the image to open in full size. Moonberry - Post #12 by WKids
Click the image to open in full size. Husky - Post #15 by girlzluv2play
How do you draw them?

Well, I tried to make the map that Arte has on his Counter when you first open up the Curio Shop. Is it good?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by JadaBoo; 12-30-2013 at 08:09 AM..
JadaBoo is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #19
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

View Post Originally Posted by JadaBoo
How do you draw them?
JadaBoo, I'm not an expert at this or anything, but to draw them, go to MS Paint. For a guide, I get a virtual image of the pet I'm trying to create and copy it onto MS Paint. Then, I try to copy that (a good idea is to copy it exactly, and then resize it) with the smallest pencil tool in MS Paint. (Tip: I suggest you zoom into 800% zoomed in.) Then, when you're done, take it to somewhere to crop it. (I use lunapic for this. I usually use Picmonkey but you'll see why I use lunapic this time in a minute.) So, after you crop it as small as you can, you can a) resize it or b) make it transparent. I suggest you resize it if you need to, first. Then you click the color in the background (make sure that the background is a different color than the pet, or the pet will become transparent) and it becomes like grey and white, indicating it's transparent. Then, go to your image uploading site (I use tinypic) and then upload it, and copy the IMG code and paste it onto WI! Simple as that!

View Post Originally Posted by JadaBoo
How do you draw them?

Well, I tried to make the map that Arte has on his Counter when you first open up the Curio Shop. Is it good?

Click the image to open in full size.
Did you just shrink it, or did you draw it? It's that good. :O
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 12-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #20
I love being a ...
Webkinz :)
 
JadaBoo's Avatar
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence
JadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellenceJadaBoo is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Reboot Sprites Gallery thread

This one is the Icy Mist Leopard. I made this one, it's so cute!

Click the image to open in full size. It's a bit blurry though, how do I fix that?

Last edited by JadaBoo; 12-30-2013 at 08:37 AM..
JadaBoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, fifthharmony, fish fashionistas, for the ♥ of music, gallery, googles always prevail, i can make smileys well!, keldeo sliced here, kupo!, learneditfromthepizzaman, misha makes me wet, property of the hbp, shellbellgotsatag!, smiley leaves smiles, sprite, sprite maker failll, sprites are great

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts