Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #51
The Doctor is my
Webkinz :)

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Default Re: This REALLY got me thinking...

What a wonderful insight. Thanks for posting this. It has me thinking just like the rest of us.
Moonburst is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #52
Banned
lyssa will become famous soon enough

i agree that some people get WAYYY too caught up in this stuff but if you think about it WI is a place where you can make freinds i know i have friends on here (real and virtual) that are easier to talk to because i dont know them. what i am saying is WI is a place that hard work is there but some people come here to talk to friends too. i know a lot of people pn here who put hard work into this but what i really enjoy is the friends taht i have made, i hope that i can continue some of these friendships even after i leave WI

but really you do have a good point and i 100% agree with you that WI should not be a way of life but more like a hobby...
lyssa is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #53
i'm an awsome

bulldogz45 is on a distinguished road

YOU ARE RIGHT...
bulldogz45 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #54
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

You are totally right. That makes perfect sence, that's why i don't really get all happy when i get more rep boxes i will just say "Gee, look i helped all these people".
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #55
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I think about that alot. But I don't think of WI as much as I think about WW. I feel that all of our money would be wasted when our account expires.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #56
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

What a great post! I think that as the years go along, you notice how much changes, shifts, is not permanent in other words. Later on it starts to dawn on you what has always been there, underneath, what has never left but only been ignored.
lamb is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #57
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

I was also thinking about this the other day and became sad when I thought of all my webbies who would never be played with again... hopefully they will be passed on to someone who really wants to have them. (chances of that realistically? oh... slim to none)
Aimless is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #58
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I apologize DDD, but, I don't feel the same way

In twenty years, we WILL have out-grown Webkinz World, and there-for, outgrown Webkinz Insider. But, the term "wasted" when you are talking about the time we spend on here, would not directly apply (:

This is our (mine at least) childhoods, we can always look back at these times and notice where everything in life was fun and exciting. These are some of the memories, and friends that we have (:

I know that it would be hard to go on without my BFF on here (Jenn965)

Which I will remember her probably all of my life (: Someday, my kids might get into an online site, and I hope that I could remember all the wonderful times of Webkinz Insider, and I would actually come and see if the site was still operational (:

I will make some note in a journal of sort so that I will know exactly what happened, so that I WILL remember it in 20 years (:

Or I can always try

-Januarywebkinz
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 05-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #59
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

My teacher has that to
it makes soo much sence
and just act how you are
and not what the trend
is at the time just be your self
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #60
Dancing

Cortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud of

Good point. for WI is a past time... Though I REALLY am involved with webkinz. You know your right. maybe instead of going on webkinz I will play outside tommorow. : )
Cortaroy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, dotdotduck rules!, grape jawbreakers! xd, great thread, great thread!~thok999365, hailee, makes perfect sense, never thought to compare, p.t. posted here, paco the taco!, stinky cheese, the duck was here!, think longnhard, [ii lovee youu]