Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Carnation will become famous soon enough

Default Re: This REALLY got me thinking...

Yeah but why cant we have fun while it lasts?

no need to think about the what if one day i get sick of this or that.

i like having fun while it lasts, even if it means spending time on webkinz insider. the only time i get on webkinz insider anyway if there is nothing better to do and im waiting for my books to be at the library (holds and stuff)

well anyway... this is a nice thread
Carnation is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Carnation
Yeah but why cant we have fun while it lasts?

no need to think about the what if one day i get sick of this or that.

i like having fun while it lasts, even if it means spending time on webkinz insider. the only time i get on webkinz insider anyway if there is nothing better to do and im waiting for my books to be at the library (holds and stuff)

well anyway... this is a nice thread
Yes, I guess we shouldn't really be worrying about this now...

and thanks for posting!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #13
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Gosh, it seems like EVERYONE has this poster! xD

Well, I actually typed this like a few days ago and I never got around to posting it... LOL

but thanks for agreeing
Ok, well they were put up kinda close together LOL
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hello DDD!

First, I'd like to say, I love that poster too. My teacher has it too and I really enjoy it and look at when I am having a bad day.

Second, I agree, I don't think rep/posts/rating/posts matter in the long run. BUT it's the impacting posts that count. WI has never been a waste of time for me. Do you know how much I have learned from this site? Do you know how much I have learned from you? A lot. I can tell you, you have helped me along in life. I know you what you are thinking "What did I do for her? Is she crazy? I barely know her!" No, because although I may not post, I see what you post (no, not stalker like.. but I view some posts you write on your or others' threads) and even things like "Did you hear this song?" Now it's my new favorite song. "Do you like this outfit?" I bought it - I had a higher self-esteem that day. It's the little things. "Did you hear about the disaster in Italy?" I contributed to my Social Studies class.. my teacher was impressed. Little things... or even as large as helping my grandma reach out to her cancer-patient-friend - on Caring Bridge - no one knew how to use it - except me - because I visited the site for Phillip - on WI. Yes, it's true - it's just another site.. But WI has impacted my life in small, but possibly larger ways. I have made friends and expanded interests and feel more part of the world instead of stuck in this small all-the-same-type-of-people town that I despise.

So, no, I don't think the posts or the rep or the rating of threads matter. And you may get tired of it and decide it's not worth it for you anymore but being here and posting even little things impacts peoples lives... and it's that that makes WI not a waste.. but a gift.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #15
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

You're right! That does make perfect sense!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #16
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Geminie Cat: I totally agree with you now, I've never thought about it that way... And I guess that I too have learned a LOT here!
Thank you very much for posting and I'm sorry I couldn't quote your post (it's too long to quote on my itouch, LOL)
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Geminie Cat: I totally agree with you now, I've never thought about it that way... And I guess that I too have learned a LOT here!
Thank you very much for posting and I'm sorry I couldn't quote your post (it's too long to quote on my itouch, LOL)
Lol. Not a problem - I don't mind if it's quoted or not.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #18
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
You're right! That does make perfect sense!
Thanks for your support, Lelex
Old 05-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #19
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Dotdotdot, although I agree with your teacher's poster, I sure don't agree with the way you saw your time on WW and WI in your first post. No, you didn't waste your time here just having fun. You did much more than that. Playing is a way of learning, and having fun just means that you enjoyed yourself while you learned. You grew and matured, you learned and helped many others to learn things. Your kind words impacted others in ways that you cannot imagine: perhaps you made an unhappy person feel better one day, or helped someone feel less frustrated. You became a Gift Guru, and this requires discipline and persistence, organisation and also kindness and empathy with your fellow traders. Oh yes, every minute here was well spent. If and when (if ever) you put away your Webkinz and stop posting on WI, you can feel good about the time you spent here. It wasn't wasted at all.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #20
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Point well taken DDD, but-for that matter, in 20 yrs, most everything we are currently doing here in the NOW, will all be in that same catagory...I know besides eating, breathing, sleeping, etc...(you get the point), I do NOTHING now that I did 20 yrs. ago..if it makes you happy TODAY, then-HAVE FUN TODAY!!!

OH-one more thing DDD-TOMORROW ADAM WILL WIN!! I can hardly wait!!!
Closed

Tags
code orange, dotdotduck rules!, grape jawbreakers! xd, great thread, great thread!~thok999365, hailee, makes perfect sense, never thought to compare, p.t. posted here, paco the taco!, stinky cheese, the duck was here!, think longnhard, [ii lovee youu]