Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #131
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: This REALLY got me thinking...

I partially, respectfully disagree. Okay, so maybe in twenty years it won't matter how many WW pets we had, but isn't it good that we had fun playing with them? Is it really wasting your time to have fun on WI?
rattyjol is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 12:54 PM   #132

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

My old 1st grade teacher had that poster :]
but...
you have a great point!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #133
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Baha...sorry, I just love posts...tee hee...
-sheilds self- DON'T KILL ME!
Lol, but I do think jugding people by posts is absolutely wrong. Let's say a person gots 17 posts. They ome on the DCT and say hi, but everyone ignores them. Why? Because of the 17 posts. Now that's just wrong! You should be nice to everybody, no matter how many posts you have.
But, I admit, I go YIPPEE! when I get a new star or rep box...like I said, don't kill me! xD
So I sort of agree with you, and P.S. I have the same exact poster in the computer lab.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #134
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I do kinda agree. I mean, WI can be a huge waste of time. But it can alos make me feel bettter to think I have people who care about me all over the world, adn I have friends all over the world. It's cool
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #135
It's Lapras, the

berner65127 will become famous soon enough

My math teacher has the same exact poster! That IS something to think about......
berner65127 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #136
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
Haha, if it weren't for my friends on WI I probably wouldn't log on at all. xD As for WW, I have kind of lost interest already.
Same here, I don't think I would come on WI if I didn't have friends, and I'm spending less and less time on WI...
View Post Originally Posted by badena2
This makes perfect sense. One day, all of this may be gone, and then what?
Exactly, thanks for posting, Badena
View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
The things you collected may mean nothing in 20 years but i'm sure many of the younger users will learn great people skills here that will last a lifetime.
I guess that your right... thank you for posting
View Post Originally Posted by *RowRow*
I love WI!! I will never regret adopting all my wonderful webbie babies, and I will always cherish the friendships I made on here. I don't think I will ever "regret wasting my time on here".

As people get older their likes and dislikes change. When I was younger, I hated Webkinz!! I thought they were stupid, boring, and baby-ish. Now I love taking care of my babies!!

And, I mean, if it's not as important/ fun/ whatever anymore to you anymore, than fine!! There's nothing wrong with that. But it kind of hurts my feelings that you think this is "wasting time", because to a lot of people WI and WW are very important. I know Webkinz is a big part of my life, and it is for a lot of other people on here too. I mean, if it's getting "less fun" to you... that's fine, but jeez...

Hmmmm... uh,

I don't really know what I'm trying to say... all my thoughts got jumbled up...

Oh well, thanks for posting, anyway!!
Your welcome and thank you
View Post Originally Posted by Cindey
So true, twenty years from now much of what we do today won't be found in memory banks anywhere. The part of WI and WW I love ( and I am really new to both ) is that I have seen all ages of children, my grandson the second grader, teenagers, young adults, moms and even like me grand moms all come together for nothing but good clean simple fun! The responsibility the young ones learn from 'feeding their pets' to doing chores to earn more webkinz to the grandmother like me who does this for stress releif from the tensions and problems of life passing my by way to quickly these days. I find myself getting lost in the quest for the certain item in trade that I just want so bad only to trade it the next day for something I probably aready had a time or two.
Life does not only consist of the forming moments for our future. 75% of our lives we do not remember.....................glad that webkinz world and webkinz insider are part of my world now and if at some point I forget them, thanks for the time while it lasted!
I don't think I will ever forget WI either... I have spent so much time on here that I think it'll be HARD to forget!
View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
I partially, respectfully disagree. Okay, so maybe in twenty years it won't matter how many WW pets we had, but isn't it good that we had fun playing with them? Is it really wasting your time to have fun on WI?
Well, I don't really see it as a waste of time cause I have a LOT of fun here on WI, but thats how my parents see it and I guess they are kinda right... I could be doing other fun things other than WW and WI...
View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
My old 1st grade teacher had that poster :]
but...
you have a great point!
Thank you, Miss S.
View Post Originally Posted by MissSparkle
Baha...sorry, I just love posts...tee hee...
-sheilds self- DON'T KILL ME!
Lol, but I do think jugding people by posts is absolutely wrong. Let's say a person gots 17 posts. They ome on the DCT and say hi, but everyone ignores them. Why? Because of the 17 posts. Now that's just wrong! You should be nice to everybody, no matter how many posts you have.
But, I admit, I go YIPPEE! when I get a new star or rep box...like I said, don't kill me! xD
So I sort of agree with you, and P.S. I have the same exact poster in the computer lab.
Yeah, I really don't like how people are ignored based on their posts/rep... Thats why I've disabled my rep to try something out...
View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
I do kinda agree. I mean, WI can be a huge waste of time. But it can alos make me feel bettter to think I have people who care about me all over the world, adn I have friends all over the world. It's cool
Yes, I agree with you. It is nice
Old 05-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #137
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

DotDot- Since reading that have you spent less time on WI? Just asking
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #138

JoeyKinz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally 100% agree.. even though i dont spend much time. but i managed to get ...ummm 46? webkinz. well yahh not saying thay are cool but i grow of them. i already have now i am not so much into them
JoeyKinz12 is offline Male
Old 05-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #139
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

The poster says "in 30 years", not 20, had the same poster at my nephew's school.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #140
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
DotDot- Since reading that have you spent less time on WI? Just asking
Yes, I have...
but its not just because of that, since summer is here I'm busy with LOTS of other things...
Closed

Tags
code orange, dotdotduck rules!, grape jawbreakers! xd, great thread, great thread!~thok999365, hailee, makes perfect sense, never thought to compare, p.t. posted here, paco the taco!, stinky cheese, the duck was here!, think longnhard, [ii lovee youu]