Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #101
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Default Re: This REALLY got me thinking...

Wow. Very nicely said. Thank you for bringing this up.
kitty668 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #102
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

I agree! I mean if we are going to spend our time doing something, why not do something worth our time?
WI is a fun way to spend our time but it shouldn't be something where you only strive for more posts or reps.

REP for the awesome thread!
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #103
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I SO agree! There is like a 'popularity' contest on WI right now. How much rep you have, your post count, whether you have any special badges ect. I do admit, I have been caught up in this before :/

But your thread really made sense to me....I mean, truly, really, what is the point of all these things? WI is about making friends, and having fun
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #104
Let It Roll.
Webkinz :)

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

This is amazing, DDD!!!!!!
Thanks for posting this, alot of us needed to read it.
Instead of worrying posts or reps or WI bucks or how many friends we have,etc. doesnt mean anything. The only things we need to worry about is making sure we are respectful polite, learn new things, and make new friends. :]
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #105

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Jumping in on a mom level, there are some basic life lessons at work here too. Time management. Working, saving, cause you can't run to mom for a loan, you have to earn things. there isn't always instant gradification. Some of the games are educational. In a here one day and gone the next, if something makes you happy and you are not hurting anybody, breaking your own personal budgets, depriving others. Why not. Some people love the e store. In the end it is only a game. And when the day is done, you take your bat and ball and go home.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #106
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

my teacher has that poster!!!! I totally agree!!
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #107
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

My social studies/english teacher had the SAME poster!!! How strange? Lol
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #108

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Wow, that reallly got me thinking. I got tired of the old forum I used to go to, and unpleasant things were happening, so I left. I go back there once and awhile to say hello to old friends, but then I leave again.

Great thread. 5 stars. If I could rate more, I would
Old 05-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #109
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Thanks very much everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I SO agree! There is like a 'popularity' contest on WI right now. How much rep you have, your post count, whether you have any special badges ect. I do admit, I have been caught up in this before :/

But your thread really made sense to me....I mean, truly, really, what is the point of all these things? WI is about making friends, and having fun
Thanks! I'll admi that I was once too obsessed with post count and rep, but now, I really don't care an when I get a new rep box, I'm not as happy as I used to be before when I got one...

View Post Originally Posted by Newsboys
This is amazing, DDD!!!!!!
Thanks for posting this, alot of us needed to read it.
Instead of worrying posts or reps or WI bucks or how many friends we have,etc. doesnt mean anything. The only things we need to worry about is making sure we are respectful polite, learn new things, and make new friends. :]
I agree 101%!

Thank you for posting this

Last edited by dotdotduck; 05-25-2009 at 01:18 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #110

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

one of my teachers had this....i agree with you!!! we should just have fun w/ WI and WW while we are still interested in it!! it shouldnt be a competition!!
Closed

Tags
code orange, dotdotduck rules!, grape jawbreakers! xd, great thread, great thread!~thok999365, hailee, makes perfect sense, never thought to compare, p.t. posted here, paco the taco!, stinky cheese, the duck was here!, think longnhard, [ii lovee youu]