Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #91
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: This REALLY got me thinking...

This is a great thread!

What is weird, though, is that there's this class in my school and it had the EXACT poster! I was like, "Wow, this is the best quote ever!" and you made this thread, LOL. Thanks so much for posting this thread.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #92
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Thank you so much everyone! All you guys are just so nice and supportive!

I'd like to say that last night I was bored so I started looking through some of my old threads from 2008... I could hardly recognize ANY of them! The grammer, spelling, and sentance structure was TERRIBLE! And for a minutebi sat there puzzled asking myself, "Did I actually write that!?" and to think that that was less than a year ago! I now really see how WI was NOT a waste odlf time because I've had a lot of fun and I even improved on something that would always help me in life

Thank you so much to everyone for helping me see this! ((hugs)))
Old 05-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

Penny2763 is a jewel in the roughPenny2763 is a jewel in the rough

I agree. But also what about the e-store? People are paying REAL money so you can get something ONLINE! It's crazy! Especially once you get older you MAY get tired of it! But you already wasted all that money!
Penny2763 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #94
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Penny2763
I agree. But also what about the e-store? People are paying REAL money so you can get something ONLINE! It's crazy! Especially once you get older you MAY get tired of it! But you already wasted all that money!
Yes, I agree with you... At least you can sell or give away your webkin plushies when you don't want them anymore, but e-store item will always remain on your account cause you can't sell, trade, or send them to other accounts...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #95
Gift Guru

MCow is a glorious beacon of lightMCow is a glorious beacon of lightMCow is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I feel the same way. I took a HUGE break from WW and WI this late fall/winter/early spring when I was too preoccupied with school and other commitments. It's nice to have this fun place to go and spend free time, but I need to always remember what really counts in life.

View Post Originally Posted by Penny2763
I know, this whole estore thing really irked me. After reactivating my account and finding all of these changes I thought ganz had gone crazy! I buy the plushes and even have a charm and some trading card packs, but I don't think I would want to spend my money on virtual-only items.

Last edited by MCow; 05-25-2009 at 11:14 AM..
Old 05-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #96

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

I defiantly agree. Also, dont judge me for saying this. just because I have many posts, and so does dotdotduck, it REALLY doesnt matter.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #97
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
I defiantly agree. Also, dont judge me for saying this. just because I have many posts, and so does dotdotduck, it REALLY doesnt matter.
Thanks, and yes, I don't just spend time posting on the DCT to get posts, I post there because its fun and the people there are really nice
Old 05-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #98
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Excellent thread, DDD!

It is too true that none of this really matters in the long run... but it still is a fun way to pass the time!

I remember that I used to really have a thing for Neopets, and I put a lot of time and effort into it. I haven't played it for a few years now, but looking back, all that hard work I did didn't really matter that much.. =/

Anyways, rep!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #99
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

You have some great points there!
Yeah, I have considered leaving before a few times, to clear my records and just get a fresh start, but then I have too much fun on here!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:50 AM   #100

rmr16 is just really nicermr16 is just really nice

wow never thought of it like that but really what happened to having fun in the moment? everything is their for something i really enjoy WI it is pretty awesome and comforting in a way i don't think i will ever stop going on here
rmr16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, dotdotduck rules!, grape jawbreakers! xd, great thread, great thread!~thok999365, hailee, makes perfect sense, never thought to compare, p.t. posted here, paco the taco!, stinky cheese, the duck was here!, think longnhard, [ii lovee youu]