Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #21
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: It really bothers me when people don't think before they post...

Great reminder! Just 10 seconds can make you realize so much...Re-reading yourpost also help

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #22
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
The title says it all- it really bothers me when people don't think before they post something...

For example- One thread asks the age difference between you and your sibling/s you answer: My sister is 5 years younger than me. On another thread it asks should a 7 year old be able to watch Twilight? You answer: My sister is 7 and my parents let her watch it. What did you just do? Gave out some personal info probably without even knowing it! (note: these were made-up ages)
Another thing is being rude towards other members... sure, you might not always agree with them, but instead of posting something really negative that might hurt their feelings try stating your opinions in a "nice" way that won't hurt anyone

So please, take the extra 10 seconds before posting to think about this:
  • Will I ever regret that I posted this?
  • Is it giving out any personal info or breaking the rules?
  • Could it hurt someone else's feelings?
Thanks for reading and I hope this will serve as a reminder
Rep! I agree! Once a person was like to me "Stop acting like everybody hates you" and that hurt my feelings,so just because someone is behind a screen doesn't mean that there aloud to be rude or mean. I agree with the list. Before you hit 'Submit Reply' think about it. Read it over and remove things that you think need to be removed.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Agreed. I think I've probably done this, hopefully not too bad. But it's hard, because sometimes you just can't tell when you read a message, so we should try to read our messages over and make sure it won't confuse anyone. Good thread.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #24
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

that is very true! they should just take a couple seconds and think about if waht they posted will get them in trouble. thanks for the reminder! REP!
mtlucas is offline Female
Closed