Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Read Whole 1st Post

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
Hello I've noticed that some (not all or many, just a few) people are posting on the thread after just reading the title. When you do that, you sometimes can post something WAY off topic! Believe me... it gets embarrasing! I once read the title of a thread and it was about adopting a new pet. So I went on the thread and posted something like "I think you should get a flying Webkinz if you don't already have one, the treetop rooms are awesome!" when the thread was about someone who already adopted a Webkinz.

How embarrasing!

So... I'm just saying that maybe you should read the whole entire 1st post of the thread before posting, so you don't make a fool out of yourself. Plus, it only takes a couple minutes to read the first post! This is just a suggestion, not a command... feel free to add your opinions!
Rep! Thanks for the reminder! I agree because if someone just reads the first sentence and says "Oh,I know what this post is going to be about" there post is probably going to be completely off topic!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #22
He is Risen and Aliv

DreamCatcher81 has a spectacular aura about

That's a good idea. I know I've done that before and realized the post was waaaaay off topic. I agree with Justin too. I know I've answered someones question and then realized that someone gave the same answer as me.
DreamCatcher81 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #23
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Very good point! The title, despite what people think, just summarizes what the thread is about! I've had some of my threads with posts on them that were related to the title, but not to my posts or any others.

Thanks for reminding everyone!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:08 AM   #24
Live Love Laugh :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

I always read the entire first post. And also as Justin said, I read normally at the most the whole first page of the thread before posting, especially since it's on the way down to the reply box. (Hey look!! That shows I read through the thread!! ) Sometimes when the posts are very long, I skim, but that is rare with me.

Thanks for pointing this out, because it can be very embarrassing when you post something off topic!! Rep to you!!
Jtomomi is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 07:46 AM   #25
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I also think that people should read the entire thread before posting.. I've seen way too often that people will read the first post (or part of the first post) and ask or say something that's already been said and/or answered.
I agree with you too, Justin, because people should really make sure there post was not to similar to another person's post.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed