Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #21
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Read Entire First Post Before Posting

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock465
Great thread!
It's kind of annoying (especially to the "maker" of the thread) when you ask a question that was answered on the 1-10th post. After the thread reaches 3 or 4 pages, though, I usually stop reading all the replies. I'll just look at the 1st and maybe the 2nd page. I think the owner of the thread would understand if it reached that point there someone couldn't possibly read all the replies

~puppies
Yeah, that's a great point! I always try to keep up with questions/comments though. However, if people keep on asking the same question, I just add it to the first post, and if it's obvious they don't read the first post at all, I just don't reply.

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
I agree... sometimes I think people make a message that can be copied and pasted over and over again, for posts...
View Post Originally Posted by Mama Webkinz
Yeah. Because you might miss something that's bad to miss
View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I completely agree. People should read the entire first post because it is disrespectful but i don't always scan through the first few pages of a thread for a question I just ask it. I will start to do that though.
View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I agree!

Sometimes you won't read the first post, and post something anyway that has something to do with the title, not the actual thread.
You all make great points! Thanks!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #22
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

thnaks for the reminder! it does get really Irritating, especially if it is a long thing u have typed and people just skip over
Rep 4 u!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #23
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mtlucas
thnaks for the reminder! it does get really Irritating, especially if it is a long thing u have typed and people just skip over
Rep 4 u!
I agree, and it does. The first post is the most important post, but IMO I think it's the most skipped over post.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #24
Its summer (:

ad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to behold

Great idea dogluver I always read the first posts from now on
ad105 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #25
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Thanks, ad!
Closed