Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 06:52 AM   #51
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Rated threads XD

I am sorry this is happening to your thread Centex Homes1. It really is unfair. I wish WI could do something
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #52
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Oh, is that why some threads get stars? I always wondered about that! I don't even know how to rate a thread.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 08:04 AM   #53
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
I find it a bit unfair. I made a thread sometime ago saying that people should rate respectfully, but there's always going to be those people who try to bring you down. Sorry, but I think it's here for good. I'll rate it 5 stars, but I'm not sure if it's going to help.
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think the thread-rating system should be done away with altogether. If people like a thread, they can give rep and subscribe to it. If they don't like it, they can move on to another thread. The rating system is like a popularity contest, and is totally unecessary and hurtful.
Seriously, I would love to hear ANYONE give a legit reason for having that there...???
agreed it should be gone or have more fair and complementing ratings.

My MMWFPT was 5 stars then some member goes like this
"Hmm I don't like this thread" *Rates 2 stars*
My heart was crushed when I saw my 5 star thread wasn't 5 stars anymore. I put a lot of hard work into that thread. Which included working with a very difficult camera and camera program (Note to self Do NOT get Vivitar camera's they die like every ten minuetes ). I'm still angry about. Some of my really good friends on here told they just rated it bad because they were jealous (Which for most of you with 4,3,2 and 1 star threads is most likely the reason) People get jealous and that is why I dislike the thread ratings. Here's a nother reason I'll take a seven year old for example. Our friend sister seven year old just joined and created a MMWF thread. She is really proud of it. Then some other member (I'll make up a member) spongebobchesseheadbrownpants read her thread and rates it bad. What does our seven year old do? Why she goes to her mom crying and then we get complaints from some parents. But if I were the parent of the sister seven year old I would be complaining.

I'm sorry to hear centex homes that your club thread is rated 2 stars. I hope it will get up to 5 stars soon!
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 08:48 AM   #54

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Yeah, my graphics shop (it took forever to upload all of the images) only has three stars (last time I looked) but everyone seemd happy when they got their orders! And I go on every day, so it can't be the time they are complaining about...
voldemort is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #55
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I don't think it's possible to disable the Rating system on V Bulletin.

The best thing you can do with the Rating system is to ignore it altogether.

It's meaningless.
I don't know if this is it: Disable thread ratings
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 09:17 AM   #56
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Awesome ! I really hope Justin sees this and considers this.
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-31-2011, 09:53 AM   #57
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
That looks about right, hopefully it works
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 06-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #58
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Has anyone flagged dogluvers post so Justin can read it? That might be the only way of bring it to his attention
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #59
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I suppose if you really have an issue woth it, ignore it and tell your friends to do so as well.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #60

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Thanks for the link, Dogluver620!
Closed

Tags
disable thread ratings, down with ratings!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, i was hurt by ratings, kiki dislike ratings, ratings are unfair!