Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
frogmania703
Webkinz :)

WebkinzGirl703 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default quick question!

I wanted to know how to put in an avatar under your name, not the inside profile one. If someone can help, it would be well appreciated! I made a really nice avatar, and totally had no i dea of how to put it in lol!

Thanks for taking the time to read,

~WebkinzGirl703
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #2
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: quick question!

I'll tell ya how if you make me an avatar...hahaha.

Just go to the User Control Panel (USER CP) which is in the little line of links under the Webkinz
Once loaded, click 'Edit Avatar' which you will see on your left hand side.
Once loaded scroll down and you'll see these two places where you can upload a picture from your files or link from a webkiste. If it's in your files click 'Browse' and find it!

I hope you understand what I just said. If you want to make me an avatar you can with a clydsdale or black bear
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
frogmania703

Well, I tryed that and it didn't work.....hmmmm...It just showed the pre-defined pics, [the webkinz & lil kinz ones.] I'm still a little confused, so maybe someone else can help? Help is greatly appreciated!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Oh under that it says something about a avatar from another wesite or a picure/one you made avatar just press the button Browse...

Hope this helps!

Mrsbuster
-
Also Welcome to WebkinzInsider!

Last edited by Mrsbuster; 07-12-2007 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #5
frogmania703

Oh, I see the problem. I think i have to get permission or something, because in FAQ on avatars, it says mods can like un-lock the feature. Maybe because I'm new I don't have as many features? I don't know if that is it, but it porbably is, because if I click to view a member's profile, it says I don't have permission or something. It happens with other things too. I'm not sure why, so I might see if I can PM a mod or admin. Thanks for the help though. I understand what you mean now, just finding out how to get it is my next thing! lol : D
-
Actaully I searched FAQ and figured out my problem or getting the "permission" message! I still don't know if using your own avatar connects with the level I'm at.

Last edited by WebkinzGirl703; 07-12-2007 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

you are a lil kinz, can't do it til you are a webkinz post #11.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #7
frogmania703

Yea, I thought so! I spent some time reading up on each level so I am more familiar with them! : ]
Thanks again!
Old 07-12-2007, 03:23 PM   #8
smile beacause im
Gifted

webkinlover101 is on a distinguished road

do anyone know how to edit a pic
-
does anyone know how to edit a picture??????????????

Last edited by webkinlover101; 07-12-2007 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed