Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

Question Questions- Im new and confused!

Hi im new here and don't understand some things- What is Gift Exchange? Why can't I do it? What is reputation? How do I make a picture from Webkinz my avatar?

Pleez help! I'm confused!
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
shootingstar08
Gifted

wacky4kinz is just really nicewacky4kinz is just really nice

Default Re: Questions- Im new and confused!

To get into the gift exchange you need 50 posts and agree to the rules. Reputation is when soembody thanks you for helping them. Any more questions?
Old 08-06-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

o thx. What is Gift exchange?
Old 08-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Hi! Welcome to Webkinz Insider! Make sure you read the FAQ, located under the Hippo's foot at the top of the page. I will answer your questions for you.
The Gift Exchange is a place you can go to once you have 50 posts. You get to exchange items with other members.
Reputations is something you can give to other members when they help you. You can give it to them by pressing the little thumbs up beside the little grey or green box.
To make a Webkinz your avatar, click on User CP underneath the Husky's foot at the top of the page. On the side of the page, you should see a link that says 'Edit Avatar'. You can then choose you avatar that you want.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #5
Pianoman2
Gift Guru

Pianoman is a jewel in the roughPianoman is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Kiwi Krazy
Hi im new here and don't understand some things- What is Gift Exchange? Why can't I do it? What is reputation? How do I make a picture from Webkinz my avatar?

Pleez help! I'm confused!
The gift exchange i a place where you can trade after you get gifted- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ed-t19856.html
You can't do it because you don't have enough posts. Reputation is what you get when people feel like you helped them with something or you are being a good member. And to make an avatar go to Quick links, edit profile, edit avatar (5'th down on the left-hand side column) and choose the picture you want. Let me know if you need help with anything else, I was new quite a while ago but I know how you feel.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:15 AM   #6
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Thanks to everyone!!! I understand now, so I don't need any more posts!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #7
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Acually, I have a pic of my webkinz from the site that I want to make my avatar. How do I do that?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:33 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

Acually, I have a pic of my webkinz from the site that I want to make my avatar. How do I do that?
If you go to my signature page, the link is in my signature, under free signature, then it will explain how to do it goin through tinypic.com
Old 08-07-2007, 10:38 AM   #9
Pianoman2
Gift Guru

Pianoman is a jewel in the roughPianoman is a jewel in the rough

If you want to do that, here's the scoop. Right click over the picture that you want and press "save picture as" and it should take you to your pictures file. Save the picture as whatever you want and then head back to WI. Go to the avatar page and select "browse" under "option 2- Upload Image From Your Computer". If it doesn't take you to your pictures automatically, go to "my documents" and the select the pictures file. Click the picture you want and then go to save changes. The picture you selected should be the picture that is your avatar. If it said "invalid file" then go back, repeat the process but this time, instead of saving it as a default or whatever your computer automatically has, save it as a jpeg, or a file interchange format. Then there is no way it won't work. Hope this helps! I'll post this on a thread to help other people.

-Pianoman
Old 08-07-2007, 03:00 PM   #10
pandapawn43

Welcome to Webkinz Insider! For any further help PM me or any of the WI Staff.

For further answers visit the FAQ's. I short cut would be in my signiture. To get in the Gift Exchange you have to be a member for more than 2 weeks, you have to post more than 50, you have to agree to the rules to the Gift Exchange. Then a admin has to PM you that your now allowed in the Gift Exchange and your Gifted! Reputation is thankz pointz which is found underneath your Join Date. If someone helps you out or gives you a compliment or you like there house or some other reason you give people reputation. Other people give you repuation too. Your not allowed to ask people for reputation though. To find the reputation people give you go to User CP. Here's how to upload a picture (avatar or signiture):

First, you go to the picture you want us to see. Then, you press on Prt Scrn that is somewhere on your keyboard. Then, you go to Paint. Then you go to Edit, Paste. Then you delete everything around the picture. Then you Copy it. Then you open up a new Paint. Then you paste it, save it. Then you go on WI and go to the post/thread you want. Then if it's a post click on Go Advanced. Then Click on Browse. Then Upload it. Then Post your thread/post and voila you have got your picture! A Gift Exchange let's you and many other members to exchange webkinz items.

Last edited by pandapawn43; 08-07-2007 at 03:03 PM..
Closed