Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

Default Questions about POTM-

I have some basic simple question about POTM. My godchild has the lil kinz golden retriever which she adopted in July. Now that the the lil kinz golden retriever is POTM will my godchild get any benefits of having the POTM since she didn't adopt in December?
I think she was able to get the marzipan bone at the 8:00 POTM hourly activity. Is there a special item that is sent to you for being POTM? She thought that webkinz would send her something but I didn't think so. Or is that because she did not adopt in December?

She called me tonight for help. She is just a kid so I'm not sure exactly what the problem she was having so I need to know the answers to some questions to help her. I have had the POTM before and been able to get some POTM benefits and not others and I thought that you had to adopt IN the month that the pet is POTM to get anything.

Also it seems that things and glitches change and some members have different experiences with glitches . Webkinz changes stuff so much and has so many glitches that you have be up to date with info on how things work so i just dont know..

Thanks to anyone who can answer. I just need basic answers that can be relayed to a kid. Thanks so much.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
Gifted

pbear125 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Questions about POTM-

Hi, your daughter will get the same benefits as if she adopted January, the only difference is she won't get the special prizes as if she would of adopted now. All month long there will be special benefits for the lil golden retriever. Hope this helps.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Yeah she will get the hourly activities benefits but she doesnt get the potm prize because it just started today, in order to get the loot bag you have to adopt it in the month in which it is selected to be potm.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
Gifted

MyDogParis is an unknown quantity at this point

She will not get the extra adoption gifts since it was not adopted in January but she can still do the special daily activities for POTM all month long (such as the bone she got today at .

---------- MyDogParis added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

haha i guess two people answered while I was typing.

Last edited by MyDogParis; 01-01-2008 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #5
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

but if she doesnt have a cow she should look for one and wait to adopt it until feb so she can get a sweet loot bag for adopting a pet of the month.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #6
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Oh,I was wondering the same thing since I have a Cow so I can use it on February
Old 01-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the answers. That was exactly what I needed to know. I talked to her again and apparently there was a POTM award she wanted.

It was on the Wheel of the Month and she didn't get it. She got the pack of cards which she doesn't know how to use ( me either) but I'll figure it out.

That was so sweet of her. Meanwhile I won the POTM award on my December Wheel of the Month spin and I don't even have the POTM. So I just simply sent it to her and now she is happy and understands what to expect. Thanks again everyone. I appreciate the quick answers.
Closed