Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Question for those... Mods?

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
If you want to be a mod then you have to be 18 years or older. It's fun to be a webkinz Ilove trading in the clubhouse( when I can)
That, and the staff ask to ask you if you want to be one.

I agree, a new status for those who aren't interested in trading is a GREAT idea for helpful members.
Some ideas for how to gain it...

○Apply (certain expectations, i.e., __ posts)
○Be invited to join the group (just like becoming a GC/mod/admin) by staff

A username color for this type of group would be nice, too, LOL
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #12
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_<33
Hi rockermom!

To me it doesn't matter if you are a Gift Trainee, Webkinz, Lil' Kinz or a Gift Guru.
So you are not a Gifted user and you don't like to trade? That shouldn't stop you from having fun on the site because you don't like to trade. Trading is one thing, but there are so many other things you can do on WI without having to trade.
Being a webkinz is fun and it only means that you are limited to a number of areas. But remember, the GE is only part of the site and you don't need to do it. There are sill so many other things you can do like:
-Make/Join clubs
-Get in a discussion in the General Chat
-Congratulate users on kinz clips/webkinz/items
-Welcome to users
-VM and PM
-Make friends
-Help people
-Much more!
You don't need to have a new rank. A webkinz is personally fine and we're not going to judge you because you are only a Webkinz.
Yes, by doing these things you are being a very nice person on WI! Like Webkinz said, you don't have to trade to be helpful! (:
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

Well, let me ask you this:
Do you REALLY need a new title to help others on WI?
You sound like a very helpful and polite member, just keep doing what you already do. :]
You may make a great mod, but I'm pretty sure there are some requirements, like having to be 18 or something.
But if you can't be something like that on here, just continure to be a loyal member.
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #14
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean. You can continue to be a great member like you have been by posting in the suggestions or help sections or welcoming newer members. Status is more like a material object; it doesn't make you truly happy, only temporarily pleased.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #15
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I wish people weren't so worried about status/color/post count/rep...you Can be a helpful and contributing member without any of that. It's a very large site with alot of members! And everyone matters in some way or another.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #16
gangnam style

I misunderstood what you were saying, and I definitely see what you're saying, Jennielou.

Rep, post numbers, status, don't really matter.
One thing that does is post quality.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #17
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Hi, I have been a member for a while. and I think I have been a supportive and helpful member to others and loyal to WI. I feel that WI has a lot to offer others in the way of companionship and information. I feel and believe that we as members of WI have the right to be ourselves and express our feelings and beliefs in a non judgmental environment that is monitored and safe where we will not be shunned, laughed at or belittled. In fact the members and mods here build other members up and encourage each other to keep going, hang on, do our best, that we are not alone. and this feels incredible when you feel alone sometimes.

I have had comments and rep points saying that I am loyal to WI. Considerate for others feelings yet expressive in my manner of speech. I watch out for others on the boards. I have grown fond of this community and the members in it. I feel I speak for many many of the member who belong here.

*My question (finally) is....is there something that someone like me could do for the forum?

Is there something else a loyal WI member can do? I am absolutely 100% committed to the safety of this group. I enjoy helping others if I can. Maybe there is other ways people on WI can help besides the GE?

THAnk you for making this safe environment for us to join.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Every level has it's requirements. The two regular ones; Lil Kinz and Webkinz are relatively easy to obtain. The next; Gift Trainee requires a bit more work...................

Administrator is a postion that is selected by the Administrative and Founding Staff. Now, being a moderator, I only have limited access to the panel and I am limited in my actions on the board. Administrative gives them pretty well total control, which means on a board of over 100,000 people, they have to be INCREDIBLY Reliable and accountable.
Rockermom, you have been here a short while and you are really smart, level-headed and an asset to
Give it time and those positions will open up to you, I am sure.
Keep your eyes open, don't be afraid to report a post that seems to break rules (the extra eyes are helpful, believe me.)
Learn how the WIGEV works, keep posting helpful posts, help newcomers figure out the system. Welcome them
A friendly face when you come in the door is such an asset.
I hope this helps you somewhat.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_<33
Hi rockermom!

To me it doesn't matter if you are a Gift Trainee, Webkinz, Lil' Kinz or a Gift Guru.
So you are not a Gifted user and you don't like to trade? That shouldn't stop you from having fun on the site because you don't like to trade. Trading is one thing, but there are so many other things you can do on WI without having to trade.
Being a webkinz is fun and it only means that you are limited to a number of areas. But remember, the GE is only part of the site and you don't need to do it. There are sill so many other things you can do like:
-Make/Join clubs
-Get in a discussion in the General Chat
-Congratulate users on kinz clips/webkinz/items
-Welcome to users
-VM and PM
-Make friends
-Help people
-Much more!
You don't need to have a new rank. A webkinz is personally fine and we're not going to judge you because you are only a Webkinz.
View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I wish people weren't so worried about status/color/post count/rep...you Can be a helpful and contributing member without any of that. It's a very large site with alot of members! And everyone matters in some way or another.
My exact thoughts while reading this thread Jennielou, thank you!!

Status does not make the person, the
person makes the status!! You ARE a valuable and much appreciated member here at as many have already expressed!!!

"I think I have been a supportive and helpful member to others and loyal to WI. I feel that WI has a lot to offer others in the way of companionship and information."

Keep doing what you are doing Rockermom! You have already made a great impact for with your help and support! We need people like you who take it upon themselves to be mindful and cognizant of these specific needs within the forum!

As Dixiecup said, "Rockermom, you have been here a short while and you are really smart, level-headed and an asset to "

In reference to the "status" I just want to say that your actions speak for themselves even without a certain title within the community. The "status" doesn't make someone a better person than anyone else here, it only shows that you have taken the steps to learn more and be informed as to the operating of this site. The Gift Exchange is only one way of giving to this group and is not necessarily for everyone (just as webkinz_<33 stated in her quote above)!!

Knowing you are making a difference and helping others can be fulfilling in itself without being concerned about a title. Give yourself a pat on the back and enjoy what you are doing! You can do amazing things as a Webkinz and your comments and rep points are proof of that!!

This is a great community to be a part of and you can have as much fun here as you let yourself. Jump in with both feet and just keep giving the loyal 100% you have been giving
"To give of your self is to be selfless in the eyes of those who need it."
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #18
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi.
Well, long ago there was a position called forum protector, but that was taken away because it was given to minors. You can still be a very helpful member on WI though, and gain status that way. You will see many members, only "gifted," that have a lot of rep and are very kind.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #19
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Well, I don't know if this applies much, but it's quality, not quantity. I've seen you around some and you're a very sweet and caring person, if you keep that up, that's the best you can do, I think. I try to do that, sometimes it works, sometiems it doesn't, but I'm amturing, I'm a kid, I have a temper, xD But, if you keep it up, that is one of the best things you can do for WI.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #20

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Well, everyone should be a part of the forum and making sure that WI is a safe, friendly environment.
I'm hope that just because you're a webkinz doesn't make you feel any less needed than a mod. You're one of the many members that help everyday!
Keep up the good work, Rockermom!
Closed