Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Question for those... Mods?

Hi, I have been a member for a while. and I think I have been a supportive and helpful member to others and loyal to WI. I feel that WI has a lot to offer others in the way of companionship and information. I feel and believe that we as members of WI have the right to be ourselves and express our feelings and beliefs in a non judgmental environment that is monitored and safe where we will not be shunned, laughed at or belittled. In fact the members and mods here build other members up and encourage each other to keep going, hang on, do our best, that we are not alone. and this feels incredible when you feel alone sometimes.

I have had comments and rep points saying that I am loyal to WI. Considerate for others feelings yet expressive in my manner of speech. I watch out for others on the boards. I have grown fond of this community and the members in it. I feel I speak for many many of the member who belong here.

*My question (finally) is....is there something that someone like me could do for the forum?

EVeryone is getting ready for the GE. I myself got put on the list a month or so ago. But then I asked myself.... "AM I really interested in exchanging gifts?" I never go in the clubhouse. I have no desire to. I do not want the latest things, I do not want to train to be a gifted person I do not think. But it seems to be the only status symbol in here.

Is there something else a loyal WI member can do? I am absolutely 100% committed to the safety of this group. I enjoy helping others if I can. Maybe there is other ways people on WI can help besides the GE?

Or is the GE it?

THAnk you for making this safe environment for us to join.
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Question for those... Mods?

Sorry but the only statuses you can gain on WI are Lil' Kinz, Webkinz, Moderator, Global Moderator, and Administrator. I think the WI bucks might be able to buy a new status though. Although that's just a projection. I'll guess if nothing happens we'll be webkinz forever
000000005 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 08:14 AM   #3

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

If you want to be a mod then you have to be 18 years or older. It's fun to be a webkinz Ilove trading in the clubhouse( when I can)
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hi!

I'm sorry I don't quite understand your question...are you asking about a "new title" beyond "Webkinz"? (like "Gifted", "Gift Guru", and the like...)

If you are, I think that's a GREAT idea
Maybe they could come up with "Friend of the Forums", "Happy Helper", or some kind of "Expert" (for example, "Recipe Expert" or something...).

You bring up a great point
Thanks for being a wonderful loyal WI member

(...sorry you don't like trading, I LOVE IT, LOL! )

Hugs,
Pam
Old 07-01-2009, 08:20 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
Sorry but the only statuses you can gain on WI are Lil' Kinz, Webkinz, Moderator, Global Moderator, and Administrator. I think the WI bucks might be able to buy a new status though. Although that's just a projection. I'll guess if nothing happens we'll be webkinz forever
I have to correct you, 00000005... The status' gained are Lil Kinz, Webkinz, Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru, Gift Coach, Moderator, Global Moderator (Though only one has this status), Administration.

Every level has it's requirements. The two regular ones; Lil Kinz and Webkinz are relatively easy to obtain. The next; Gift Trainee requires a bit more work.
To become a Gift Trainee you have to prove that you are capable of following rules, can handle organizational skills, can handle quoting, research, Understand Values, understand a feedback system and most importantly, respect Authority.
Gifted Status comes when your Gift Coach feels you are ready to handle exchanging outside the 'safety net.'
From there you trade for a while as Gifted and in due time can apply for your Guru status. This means that you have to have 50 Unique trades above the Training trades, have contributed in the Gifted forum for a certain amount of time and shown that you are ready for the next step of Gift Guru. This is one that has a bit more freedom, but you are still accountable for your actions.
Gift Coach and Moderator are appointed by staff. They are observed for a period of time and when staff feels they are ready they are asked to join.
These postions are filled by adults above the age of 18 because they can be proven by law to be trustworthy.
Administrator is a postion that is selected by the Administrative and Founding Staff. Now, being a moderator, I only have limited access to the panel and I am limited in my actions on the board. Administrative gives them pretty well total control, which means on a board of over 100,000 people, they have to be INCREDIBLY Reliable and accountable.
Rockermom, you have been here a short while and you are really smart, level-headed and an asset to
Give it time and those positions will open up to you, I am sure.
Keep your eyes open, don't be afraid to report a post that seems to break rules (the extra eyes are helpful, believe me.)
Learn how the WIGEV works, keep posting helpful posts, help newcomers figure out the system. Welcome them
A friendly face when you come in the door is such an asset.
I hope this helps you somewhat.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 08:21 AM   #6

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

RockerMom, you are exactly right.

I would just LOVE to become a GG, and I am almost there!!

But, I have the same thoughts on Webkinz.- Ok, so I got the POTM and the special item! But wait, does that, really help me at all? Pretend that a family is in a financial crisis, and the adult is playing on webkinz. They just got the POTM and the item. The adult usually then thinks that that money could of gone to better use. Webkinz has been fun, it is true! But the money really does add up. I have around 40-45 webkinz, and that is $400-450, just on something that is going to expire sometime.

Thanks for posting this, and I wish there was another way also.
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Well, there's always someone that needs help in WI
You can welcome new people, or wish someone a happy birthday, or go to the 'somebody help' forum and see if there's any questions you can answer...
Old 07-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Hi rockermom!

To me it doesn't matter if you are a Gift Trainee, Webkinz, Lil' Kinz or a Gift Guru.
So you are not a Gifted user and you don't like to trade? That shouldn't stop you from having fun on the site because you don't like to trade. Trading is one thing, but there are so many other things you can do on WI without having to trade.
Being a webkinz is fun and it only means that you are limited to a number of areas. But remember, the GE is only part of the site and you don't need to do it. There are sill so many other things you can do like:
-Make/Join clubs
-Get in a discussion in the General Chat
-Congratulate users on kinz clips/webkinz/items
-Welcome to users
-VM and PM
-Make friends
-Help people
-Much more!
You don't need to have a new rank. A webkinz is personally fine and we're not going to judge you because you are only a Webkinz.
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #9
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Hey Rocker Mom!

To help out WI, you should continue doing what you are currently doing. You should make sure that everyone is following WI rules and that every member has a friend.

Another way to be a great help to WI is to post your thoughts, feelings, and more in the forums. Every post is fun to read and it's great to hear someone else share what they think!

Have fun helping WI be the best it can be, rockermom! I'm sure that you are and will do a GREAT job.

~volley
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Well, anyone can help out, or be kind. You don't need a rank to be better or to be kinder. And I think that Webkinz can do as much as Gift Guru's can do to make WI better and can offer their kindess to WI.
You don't have to be a higher rank to be kinder.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Closed