Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #21
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Question Re: Question Box --- Open for question about Webkinz World, AND Webkinz Insider!

Thanks for answering so fast! I have tried going to my posts, and then I can bring up the post I wrote, but how do I see what anyone wrote afterwards? Is there something to click on? And I just tried going to the user cp, but I don't have any subscribed threads, so it didn't work. So should I subscribe to whatever thread I post in?
mumsey321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 09:09 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Question Box --- Open for question about Webkinz World, AND Webkinz Insider!

MUMSEY321:
Well, usually, when you post on a thread, you are automatically subscribed. There is no way to get back to where YOU posted, I am sorry to say. I guess that you would just have to search for it.

HOPE I HELPED!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #23
The Joker<3

xSkierx55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Question Box --- Open for question about Webkinz World, AND Webkinz Insider!

SHEALYN2:

I don't know why, but only the hot chocolate can fit, I tried the egg nog, but it didnt work.

I NEED HELP TOO!!!

How can I get to GEs? I click them and it says: xSkierx55 you cant go here! I don't know why!! I don't even know what they are!!!! Can i have some INFO on them. I just started last month!

Thx, oh BTW i hope i helped you!
Old 02-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #24
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You definitely helped! Thanks!!!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #25

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Well, you have to be gifted to be able to go into a GE.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:24 AM   #26
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for the info about the Winterfest food storage, it's too bad you can't store these cool foods. I guess for now, I'll just need to keep my dock pretty low so I can just keep these foods there! Thanks again.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #27

No Prob! Glad to Help!
Old 02-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #28
Lil Kinz
ollierocks is an unknown quantity at this point

my dad just bought me the of ebay! im getting it in 2 days hopefully...

i want to name it zoey, but my friend says rose, what do you think?!?!?!

tell me which one u like better!
thx!

ollierocks
Old 02-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #29

I say Zoey!

If you are about to ask a question on THIS thread...then STOP!

I MADE A KNEW THREAD FOR QUESTIONS! CLICK HERE FOR IT!

Closed