Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Question Box --- Open for question about Webkinz World, AND Webkinz Insider!

Hey! I am cookiemonster96! I have been seeing that ALOT of people are having trouble in WI or WW. Or that thye just have questions! I have made this question thread, so you can ask ANY question that you would like to ask. I don't just help with Webkinz World ir Webkinz Insider, I can help with personal problems too! Just ask ANYTHING you want, and I will try my best to help you! All you have to do is ask, and I will answer!

~.:Cookiemonster96:.~

---------- cookiemonster96 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

...........Anybody need help with anything?.......

Last edited by cookiemonster96; 01-15-2008 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 05:07 PM   #2
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Question Box --- Open for question about Webkinz World, AND Webkinz Insider!

dont need any help but its good to know youre there if i ever do
Old 01-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
woodyguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Question Box --- Open for question about Webkinz World, AND Webkinz Insider!

i need help when i registered here it didnt say anything about pms and i want to pm people and people to pm me is there any way i can do so?
Old 01-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #4

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Yes, you CAN pm! Well, look at the left side of the page. You may see your username. Under that it says, PMs: 0 New., 0 Total. Or any number. Well, click on that, and click COMPOSE. Then you type the persons username yo uwant to PM to, and then you type the letter.

Another ways you can do it, is that you click on someones username on a thread, and it says ex. Send a Privet Message to cookiemonster96, and then click it, and you can send them a PM!

HOPE I HELPED!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:23 PM   #5
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

when did lilkinz first come out?
Old 01-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #6

I don't know that one. Probably when the Webkinz Came out...
Old 01-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #7

Anybody need one?! PLEEEEEASE?! I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND.

---------- cookiemonster96 added 1124 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Anybody?

CLICK HERE!

Last edited by cookiemonster96; 01-18-2008 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
actressatheart

Juicylvrs19 is an unknown quantity at this point

on my profile it says that I have only made 10 posts but I've really made more than 10. do you know why it says that??have that happened to you?
Old 01-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #9

soccer_chick04 is an unknown quantity at this point

how lond will it take for a mod to tell you your gifted?
Old 01-30-2008, 07:28 PM   #10

JUICYLVR19:
Well, it can take a little while for your numer of posts to re-load. it actually says 16 now.

SOCCER_CHIC04:
Well, it takes from one day, to 1 week.
Closed