Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

Default The Question Bowl! Where you get ANY question awsered!

HI! Welcome to The Question bowl! I will try to awser ANY question you may have!! You can ask anything you need help on! From Guy/Girl problems, friend problems, family problems, Webkinz, WI, school,........ And MORE! I will always write in light blue!

ASK AWAY!!!
~Kailo10
Kailo10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
sgv123

Default Re: The Question Bowl! Where you get ANY question awsered!

hey kailo!!! How r u?!?!?! well I don't have a question, but i thought that i would give my BFF the first post and spread the message that you have a question thread!!!! Well Come On People!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be SHY!!!!! LOL! By Kailo!!!
sgv123
Old 03-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
Kailo10
Gifted

Angry Re: The Question Bowl! Where you get ANY question awsered!

View Post Originally Posted by sgv123
hey kailo!!! How r u?!?!?! well I don't have a question, but i thought that i would give my BFF the first post and spread the message that you have a question thread!!!! Well Come On People!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be SHY!!!!! LOL! By Kailo!!!
sgv123

LOL! Thanks! Anyone??? I know you need some help!!! PLease???
I also give out names!!!!! People???
Old 03-26-2008, 05:11 PM   #4
Maddi1826

HELP!!! I was a !st place winner in a contest but to claim my prize, I have to PM Volleyuup. I haven't gotten my prize for 13 days now, (I've been counting!) Can you tell me how to PM people please?

---------- Maddi1826 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Maddi1826
HELP!!! I was a !st place winner in a contest but to claim my prize, I have to PM Volleyuup. I haven't gotten my prize for 13 days now, (I've been counting!) Can you tell me how to PM people please?
I was also wondering how to start your own thread. Do you think you can help with that to? Thanks so much!!

Last edited by Maddi1826; 03-26-2008 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i just wanna say HI !!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

How many people have rainbow stars, a spinny star, or 2 spinny stars? Please tell me how many and name them.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:09 PM   #7
Gifted

sailgirl1490 is on a distinguished road

what is a zingoz quest statue? is it the same thing as a trophy and how do you get one?
Old 03-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
Kailo10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Maddi1826

---------- Maddi1826 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I was also wondering how to start your own thread. Do you think you can help with that to? Thanks so much!!

To PM: When you login to WI and go to the forum, look at the left of the screen and you will see some writing that says
User

Hello (your username)
<A href="http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/private.php">PMs:
Subscribed ThreadsNew Posts\
Click on PMs: and it will take you to what looks like an e-mail account, click on Compose Message (spelling??) and it will bring you to a blank e-mail like sareen!

I will post the awnser to your other question in a sec!!!

---------- Kailo10 added 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sailgirl1490
what is a zingoz quest statue? is it the same thing as a trophy and how do you get one?

I will look into this one! I belive they are the same but I will do some research!!

---------- Kailo10 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
How many people have rainbow stars, a spinny star, or 2 spinny stars? Please tell me how many and name them.

Like another I will have to de some research on this one!

Last edited by Kailo10; 03-27-2008 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Hello, Do you know how mny days it takes from first planting a garden to harvest? Thank you. I LOVE WEBKINZ AND WEBKINZ INSIDER
Old 03-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #10
Kailo10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kwhite1663
Hello, Do you know how mny days it takes from first planting a garden to harvest? Thank you. I LOVE WEBKINZ AND WEBKINZ INSIDER

Well, I know that ALMOST every diff. kind of plant harvest is a few days diff.!! I am no tsure about how long EACH plant will take!!! I will look into it! Thanks!
Closed