Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Question Question about where the gift thread is

Okay I know it has to be unlocked, but I can't find the area where the gift thread is??? Or is it hidden completely? I am so confused. Sorry if this has been asked already. I am still a little new here and just trying to figure things out. I see where it says rules and other things but nothing about a thread that you actually post your photos of what you have to trade. Please explain...thanks.
Tula
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru

StaceFace05 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Question about where the gift thread is

you need to agree to the gift exchange... you post your agreement.. then they will send you a message saying it is unlocked... i think.. im new too and I just requested to be gifted
Old 07-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

until you are "gifted" you won't see it
when it unlocks it will be under the general discussion threads on the main forum page
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
Gift Guru

yes... so all you need to do is go to the thread where you post that you agree to the rules and then you will be gifted in a couple days and they will unlock it for you... I'm waiting on mine too!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #5
Softball Grl

that is kind of unfair! you have 2 wait days? i thought you only had to wait hours ot min.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #6
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Okay thank you all for clearing that up for this ungifted girl. ROFLOL. I get it now. I really appreciate you responding so quickly. Eventually I will get everything figured out!!! Thanks a million.
Tula
Tula is offline Female
Old 07-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Grl
that is kind of unfair! you have 2 wait days? i thought you only had to wait hours ot min.

the mods have to go through your posts first and they are busy and not able to be here 24 hours straight. It is worth the wait
Old 07-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #8
Gift Guru

lol you will be gifted soon!.. i posted my agreement last night and i still haven't gotten a response yet!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:17 PM   #9
Gift Guru

this is the thread to post you accept the rules http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

in case you hadn't found it
Old 07-01-2007, 07:18 PM   #10
Softball Grl

iposted today ing the morning. no response
Closed