Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Question!

What's so good about rep points? I've seen threads like" Free rep points to anyone _____" I mean, why do people like them so much? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
0621sammy
Gifted

0621sammy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Question!

hmm idk thats a good question hmm i may ask sum 1 4 u
Old 01-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
horseluvrw12
Gifted

horseluvrw12 has a spectacular aura about

well i'm not sure but i want them too i think its just a thing that you want to know that you helped well they used to be thanx points that other members could see but now its just a thing that people want to have just like posts i guess
horseluvrw12 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
Gifted

jacob115 is on a distinguished road

There is not a big point to it. I think its to be nice to people with good ideas.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think it is because people like getting rep, it makes you feel good. But just an FYI, you actually are not allowed to offer like that.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 09:31 PM   #6
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

No one can see how many rep points you have. Only you can see them by going to the user cp section, scroll down, and you can read your own rep messages. It is a nice way to thank someone for helping you.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I really like them too I feel I am helpfull and nice.but remember that offering rep points is not allowed
Old 01-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #8
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

How do you make your own thread?
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #9
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

You go to the Forum you want like go on Open Mike and then click on New topic.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #10
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Yes, when you type in the topic for your thread, it shows you any other threads that might be the same.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed