Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Put A Smile On Their Face, Make WI A Better Place

Hi, Everyone. I'm PugsRock, But You Can Call Me Pugs.

Hasn't Everyone On WI Had A Bad Feeling Because Their Thread Was Closed Due To Inactivity? Or Worse- Seeing A Post Count Of 0?

Let's Stop That By Posting On A Thread With No Posts- It'll Make You And The WI Member Happy.

When A New Member Joins, I Give Them Rep Thanking Them For Joining WI And Telling Them To Enjoy The Site. On 'Hi, I'm Joe' Threads, I Tell Them How They Can Find Their Rep, As Well. When Someone Gets Their First Rep, Their Rep Box Turns Green, And They Will Be Happy.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Put A Smile On Their Face, Make WI A Better Place

I always try to give rep to those people with a grey box, it just looks so lonely like that.
A lot of the newer people don't even know what rep is yet, but I'm sure they'd be happy if they did know. I also post on threads that have no posts usually, unless it's like something asking for help and i have no idea what it might be. Great thread you have here, REP! (:
Old 01-15-2009, 07:57 AM   #3

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, WhiteTerrierFan! I agree, they probably feel good when someone gives them their first rep.

-Pugs

---------- PugsRock added 658 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Also, on clubs, sometimes I can't post because I'm not a fan of the subject, but if I am, I'll post.

-Pugs

Last edited by PugsRock; 01-15-2009 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-15-2009, 08:06 AM   #4
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

What a great suggestion! No matter how friendly people are here at WI, it can be a little lonely and frustrating when you're a new member. I will take your advice and REPS to you!
Old 01-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #5

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Wow Great idea!
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #6

Thanks! I hope that you will try to brighten someone's day with the rest of us.

-Pugs
Old 01-15-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I always try to give rep to those people with a grey box, it just looks so lonely like that.
A lot of the newer people don't even know what rep is yet, but I'm sure they'd be happy if they did know. I also post on threads that have no posts usually, unless it's like something asking for help and i have no idea what it might be. Great thread you have here, REP! (:
Same here. Sometimes it's not even "for" anything, more a welcome to WI rep.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 09:08 AM   #8
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I always am on the lookout for threads with no replies. I know just how it feels to know that no one is interested in what you have to say. Even something as simple as an 'I'm sorry I can't help' or a 'congratulations on the new (webbie, prize, high score)' is worthwhile. For that matter, 'I read your post and think it is interesting' can't hurt. Well done for bringing this issue to the fore.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #9

Thanks again! Even if I say, "I'm not quite sure what that is," it's still a good comment.

-Pugs
Old 01-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

yes, It is a very nice idea to give reps to newbies and put a smile on their face! A lot of times I try to post in unpopular threads o that people can have more responses. Like if they needed help or they wanted to know the majority of something so they made a poll. Great thread! [rep]
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Closed