Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2007, 06:05 PM   #21
fillymare has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: PUH-LEEZ help me!!!

You may have left your TV on, or it could be your kinzphone. Or it's SantaKinz's evil elves trying to take over Webkinz World!! hehe
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2007, 06:05 PM   #22
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HeraDobe
remember last year, with the webkinz haunter, i do not want to be mean, but pokadots9410, are you serious, some people did that last year, and evry single person was scarred to their wits, they called it the webkinz haker, but it was just some mean phoney people playing jokes on everyone. They said Doctor Quack killed the webkinz, but it was just a mean joke.
No it's true it hapened to my best friend and one of my friends friends!!!!My best friends webkinz barley made it!It got attacked but didn't die so she brought it to doctar quack and then docter quack said something I can't remember what and then right before the curtain closed and docter quack had a KNIFE then she logged out just as it was about to hit her webkinz!She said she was REALLY scared!Then my other friends friend's webkinz was killed miss birdy knocked on the door and she opened it and miss birdy came in with an ax and hit their webkinz head off!!!!!!!!My friends mom said so!
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is offline Female
Old 12-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #23
pirates19 will become famous soon enough

yeah it scared me too
Old 12-15-2007, 06:09 PM   #24

That hapened to me too.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:15 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
dobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Baby 252 we have the same book sense I loove harry Potter but i love those more they are AWESOME dosn't the forth book come out in may?