Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Proof read before you post(:

Hi, I agree with all your points. However, even the best of us misspells a word once in awhile. You did in the very first line. Punctuation has two ts and you don't spell it correctly anywhere in your post.
That first t is silent.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Last edited by stamstandael; 08-06-2009 at 08:19 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 08:20 AM   #12
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Thank you so much for posting! I know a lot of what these people are posting are mistakes, but hey, like you said, it doesn't hurt to proof read before you post! An with the smilies...
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #13
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by stamstandael
Hi, I agree with all your points. However, even the best of us misspells a word once in awhile. You did in the very first line. Punctuation has two ts and you don't spell it correctly anywhere in your post.
That first t is silent.
I know, like I said everyone makes mistakes(like the Hannah Montana song xD), and everyone should do the best they can.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #14
I ♥ Adam Lambert

teacup16 is just really niceteacup16 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by stamstandael
That first t is silent.

Ok, she is just doing her best to inform everyone to check their posts before the submit it, you didnt have to correct her! She's just trying to help people out and get her point across, nobody's perfect!
teacup16 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #15
I love candy and

WebkinzRules12 is on a distinguished road

good remider!
WebkinzRules12 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #16
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by teacup16

Ok, she is just doing her best to inform everyone to check their posts before the submit it, you didnt have to correct her! She's just trying to help people out and get her point across, nobody's perfect!
In my opinion she was understanding when she was correcting her. But I found your response to be a little rude And also you shouldn't use size 4 font
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #17
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to lucky4me243 for putting up the thread in the first place. I totally agree with all you posted, as I said in my first post here.
Thanks januarywebkinz for defending me.
Thanks also teacup for expressing your opinion.

I thought it was snarky of me to comment on the misspelling, but the original misspelling occurred multiple times in lucky4me243's post and was also used in one other post, probably by someone who assumed lucky4me243 had done what was being asked in the original post - look it up, ask someone or make your best guess. I assumed it was a best guess on lucky4me243's part because a typo would most likely not happen repeatedly.

I posted in an effort to educate on that particular word and to point out that if you are going to suggest proofreading and are going to make spelling an issue, your own spelling should not be above comment or correction. Puncuation is how the word is sometimes pronounced but punctuation is how it is spelled properly.

I meant no disrespect to lucky4me243 and have often been frustrated by the same issues, just not courageous enough to post. I am glad lucky4me243 was gracious in accepting my correction.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #18

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I dissagree!

Sorry but people can type the way they like. But sometimes it can go overboard.
EXAMPLE:
yo man. wu? im sittin hea eatin some dinnah.

But i choose to like not spell words right. sometimes on purpose because its just easier. Off topic and the brightness thing i agree on though. But for the brightness think, people can just highlight it on unless they are on an iPhone or iPod touch.
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #19
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the reminder! Ill check the posts I make, to see if its words have correct grammar. Thanks again!
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #20
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

yeah i agree with your points, but i don't think anyone does it on purpose
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag* rachel~, cheese!, no text talk!