Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Proof read before you post(:

I've seen a lot of posts that are very confusing because there are many misspelled words, no puncuation, etc. I know that everyone makes mistakes, but you should at least do your best and read through before you actually post. And I'm not saying that nobody proof reads before they post, some people do. But to those who don't, please try harder.

Here are some things you should check in your post:
-Incorrect spelling. If you don't know how to spell a word, you can: look it up, ask someone, or do your best and sound it out.
-Overuse of smilies. When people use too many smilies, it is annoying and confusing. See what I mean?
-Puncuation. Sometimes getting puncuation right is hard, I know. But at least try and do the simple things, like adding a period at the end of a statement.
-Spam/completely off topic stuff. If you're on a thread that is titled "Is my puppy cute?" and your post says, "Oh my gosh, this hot dog is sooo yummy!" (xD) you might want to change it!
-Make sure your post is easy to read. Don't use bright or really light colors that are hard to read, like this. Don't use a font that can be hard for some to read, either, like this.

Hope this helps improve peoples' posts.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Proof read before you post(:

Great reminder! That drives me mad too when you see a statement like this:

so i was sitting at lunch 2day and my bff came to sit next to me we had muffins

I can't even read half the things I find on here. lol Then you have to go through and read it a second time because it's like, what?
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree! It's confusing to read some posts because their just like "yo wut up man ur my bff " Because they have no punctuation,too many smiles,and improper grammar. Rep if I can give you any and great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Brittany998807

Nice reminder! It does get really confusing when people use text talk. Thanks for posting this!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I dont agree people like to use txt cuz I think its pretty easy.
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #6

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Great reminder! It does get annoying when people use too many smileys. Puncuation...it's annoying when people write like : i gutta gi soun bey (that says "I gotta go soon, bye". But if you make a little mistake, like forget to capitalize a letter at the beginning of a sentence, that's ok. It's just when people type all messy like I said above.
Thanks for the reminder, REP!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Thanks so much fro the reminder, yes I do this all the time, and I must admit I am guilty of some of these crimes, well mabe only one, the spelling one. Yes I type fast, and for some reason my computor tries to reload every few seconds and won't let me type in that time, and sometimes my mistakes slip past my proof-reading, sorry about that everyone!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #8
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
I dont agree people like to use txt cuz I think its pretty easy.
But it is against the rules. I think people have enough time to type it out

I agree, i sometimes see people who say HI and have all the smileys after. I consider that spam. Thank you so much for the reminder
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

i do agree in a way. some text talk like:

Hey man! How r u? Im good. GTG eat. BRB

i can read that perfectly, but when its like

hay maan. hw r u? m gud. GTG et BRB

im dont like
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #10
I'm Alive!

robinbin777 is just really nicerobinbin777 is just really nice

Post Re: Proof read before you post(:

Great reminder! I see a lot of incorrect posts and threads.

robinbin777 :pgn:
robinbin777 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag* rachel~, cheese!, no text talk!