Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #61
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

View Post Originally Posted by ad105
Yeah i agree also like i had it once and it just annoys me but i hate how like i can't see it so if i have a typo i just edit it but i don't like doing that but great job for pointing that out dogluver
Thanks for your opinion, ad!

I think I had it once also- luckily someone pointed it out to me!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #62
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Profile Text Box - Please try to make the text in the text box readable

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thanks for your opinion, wikylo!

Do they mean it as a joke? It's not really funny... no offense intended.
I mean I can do a transparent message right here:

See, transparent, eh? ;]

They do it as a gimmick like a childish prank between friends. Because who comes on your profile? Your friends

idk, I don't do it, but some may find humor in it that are different than you and I
Old 03-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #63
Its summer (:

ad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thanks for your opinion, ad!

I think I had it once also- luckily someone pointed it out to me!
Yeah but then i noticed it on my itouch how dark it is to read because i keep my lighting low then i'm like white is easy and that is when i changed my whole backgroun LOL well i like the white now i can actually see LOL
ad105 is offline Male
Old 03-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #64
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
I mean I can do a transparent message right here:

See, transparent, eh? ;]

They do it as a gimmick like a childish prank between friends. Because who comes on your profile? Your friends

idk, I don't do it, but some may find humor in it that are different than you and I
I see now, thanks so much for clarifying

I don't do it either, but people do have a different sense of humor.

View Post Originally Posted by ad105
Yeah but then i noticed it on my itouch how dark it is to read because i keep my lighting low then i'm like white is easy and that is when i changed my whole backgroun LOL well i like the white now i can actually see LOL
LOL! That's weird, that's how I sort of realized it too...
Old 03-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #65
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Hugs, kudos, pat on the back, claps, flowers, everything. I applaud you for bringing this up! I hate having to highlight stuff. I just try to make it easy to read, and I take my adult friend's eyes here in mind, LOL. And my eyes, too. I don't want to strain anyone D: So kudos, dogluver You have adressed a lot of topics that needed to be adressed lately
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #66
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

First of all, I have to say this is a great thread!

I have noticed this a lot... Most profile background/images are very nice, but when you edit/create the profile background, try to make sure it's in a place where it's readable.

But if you see someone's profile page where you can't read or write the text, you can click on "hide user customations". And Ta dah! Problemo solved.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #67
Webkinz :)

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

I have only been here a day, but I'm sure it's annoying! Thanks!
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:08 PM   #68
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Hugs, kudos, pat on the back, claps, flowers, everything. I applaud you for bringing this up! I hate having to highlight stuff. I just try to make it easy to read, and I take my adult friend's eyes here in mind, LOL. And my eyes, too. I don't want to strain anyone D: So kudos, dogluver You have adressed a lot of topics that needed to be adressed lately
Aww, thank you, Icecube!

Yeah, it strains my eyes sometimes LOL!!

Thanks for the nice comment

View Post Originally Posted by Pandora's Box
First of all, I have to say this is a great thread!

I have noticed this a lot... Most profile background/images are very nice, but when you edit/create the profile background, try to make sure it's in a place where it's readable.

But if you see someone's profile page where you can't read or write the text, you can click on "hide user customations". And Ta dah! Problemo solved.
Thanks, Pandora!

I completely agree with you- many of the profiles are nice, but it's just that it's hard to read sometimes.
Closed